Bamboo Plant Vastu | Advantages | Haphazardly | Placement | Prun & Shape | Cuttings | Maintenance | Conclusion | FAQs
According to Vastu Shastra, it is said that bamboo plants, often known as luck for your house or family, also draw riches and provide calm energy to your home and office. To maximise benefits, we give some bamboo plant Vastu placement advice.
You can also have a look at 8 horses painting, meaning here.
Understanding Bamboo Plant – Vastu
Bamboo plants are lucky. According to Vastu Shastra, it is still believed that planting bamboo plants at your home or work is very lucky and brings fortune and wealth. Bamboo plants have undergone modifications over time to enable indoor houseplant growth.
You can find lucky bamboo plants in nurseries or any gift shops. The placement of bamboo plants in your home is covered in full here. The bamboo plant should be positioned in the east or southeast corner of the house, as mentioned in the Vastu Shastra guidelines.
Advantages of Bamboo Plant Vastu
The bamboo plant, with roots in Southeast Asia, is the easiest indoor plant to maintain without any more hard work. It is a tropical water plant that people adore because of its benefits:
- Bamboo is a natural air purifier that helps keep the atmosphere clean.
- The lucky bamboo plant brings money and luck to the house.
- This plant’s stems add a pleasing appearance to the interior design.
- The lucky bamboo plant is a means of giving homeowners good energy and safety for their families.
- The nutritious value of bamboo shoots is just one of the plant’s many benefits. Iron, phosphorus, magnesium, fibre, and amino acids are just a few nutrients it provides.
- Additionally, bamboo plants have anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Bamboo trees for home use can be used for furniture and other ornamental services. The long stems of bamboo trees are also used to build bridges, pillars, fences, floors, and other structures.
- The advantages of owning a fortunate bamboo plant are numerous, but the plant must be well-cared for to reap these benefits. For example, if the plant is placed in the right spot and receives regular upkeep, it will bring good fortune.
Why are Bamboo Plants Thought of Haphazardly?
Bamboo plants are considered lucky plants in Feng Shui, and according to Feng Shui, the plant’s hollow structure attracts the flow of Chi energy. It is believed that the bamboo plant attracts the flow of positive energy, boosting wealth and abundance. The pipe-like design of the plant also symbolises that it releases your points to flow from within to the outside of the world and calms your mind and soul.
Where Should You Plant a Lucky Bamboo Plant in Your House?
It is said that if you want to plant bamboo, keep the lucky bamboo plant on the east corner; keep a bamboo plant in the southeast corner of your home to attract wealth and fortune. If you keep it in the southeast corner, you can succeed while facing financial challenges.
- Keep bamboo plants on the centre table to encourage prosperity and positive energy throughout the home.
- Bamboo plants can also be kept in bedrooms. For a home to add some greenery, bedrooms can be a perfect place to plant or to place a bamboo plant because it requires little maintenance and sunlight.
- Lucky bamboo represents rebirth, new beginnings, and harmony within families. Place it next to the house’s front door to draw in all these uplifting energies.
- Bamboo plants also clean the air and eliminate toxins from the environment. They are of minor maintenance and grow to two to three feet.
- Avoid keeping the plant in the sun’s direct rays.
How should my Bamboo Plant be Pruned and Shaped?
To shape the entire plant properly, It will be better if people must remove dead branches. Trimming is the process of reducing extra growth as a plant ages to encourage new growth. If the fortunate bamboo plant becomes heavier at the top and has lots of leaves, cut off side branches one inch above the root with sanitised scissors. Cut the branches, not the central stalk, with care.
How can you grow Bamboo Cuttings?
If your bamboo plant becomes exceptionally tall, remove an offshoot one inch above a node from the main stem. At the very least, ensure that the branch has two leaf tips. You should remove the stalk, place it in a container with two inches of water, and leave it for a few weeks until the roots start to show. Put a few little stones in the water bowl to balance the plant. Typical kinds of a fortunate bamboo plant for the house
Good Luck with the Two-Layered
These bamboo plants benefit from bright, filtered sunlight. We often plant most of the two-layer lucky bamboo plants in glass vases filled with pebbles and water, though we can also pot them in well-aerated soil.
Good Luck With the Three-Layer
This bamboo plant grows well in harsh conditions and with little light. It also needs little maintenance. The most typical indoor plants in Indian houses are those mentioned above.
The Lucky Seven-Layer Bamboo Plant Vastu
This seven-layer bamboo plant is one of the easiest plants to grow, and you can present it as a gift. It ensures good fortune and fosters tranquillity and peace at home and work. For seven-layer bamboo plants, use filtered water and to change the water once a week to prevent the roots from decaying.
Homedecaytrees – Chic Lucky Bamboo Plants
Lucky bamboo plants come in various fashionable and beautiful varieties right now. You can twist and braid the lucky bamboo plant’s stalks into spiral forms by carefully regulating the sunlight it receives.
Different shapes like twirl, heart, tower, braid, and other shapes are possible designs for the lucky bamboo plant—tower-shaped incidental bamboo aids in attracting happiness, a bright future, and promising possibilities.
Braided Lucky bamboo is considered to draw expansion to your business endeavours. For example, a trellis made of lucky bamboo might help block the passage of negative energy.
Check out the color combination for your walls.
How to Maintain Bamboo Plants?
Observe these instructions to take care of the bamboo plants:
- Direct sunshine is ideal for lucky bamboo. It can survive with less light but won’t grow as much.
- If the water is hard, refrain from using the tap. With purified or distilled water, your lucky bamboo will grow much more successfully.
- Always keep the lucky bamboo roots moist to prevent them from drying.
- Ensure to submerge the roots and avoid keeping the water level too high.
- You should avoid placing bamboo plants near a vent for heating or cooling. Please keep it away from any chilly air as well.
- Remember that the plant needs to breathe through its pores, so avoid letting dust accumulate on the leaves. It would help if you interval cleaned the leaves with a brush or with the help of a damp rag or water spray.
- That should tie the stalks with a ribbon. Doing this eliminates the chance of your plant tumbling over due to weight alone.
Mealybugs and fungi are some frequent pests that harm good bamboo. A fungal infection is present if the bamboo plant has a grey fuzz. Keep the stem and leaves dry and remove the affected region. People should use neem oil or rubbing alcohol to eliminate tiny, white mealybugs for betterment.
Tiny parasites called spider mites spin on the plant and can cause dark brown or black marks on the leaves. Rinse the lucky bamboo plant with cold water frequently if spider mites infect them. Spray a mild soap water solution on the surface. On the leaves, apply neem oil.
Leaf Yellowing and Other Issues
When bamboo develops brown spots, there is too much or too much sun exposure in the water. It would be best if you moistened the leaves and the amount of sunshine reduced. Using filtered water and changing the water periodically will be a good idea.
According to Vastu, the bamboo tree you have placed in the home should be green. The plant is sick if any part of the leaves or stem is yellow. Therefore, it is best to get rid of these areas to stop the plant as a whole from becoming yellowed.
Expansion of Algae
Algae can grow more quickly if you keep the plant in a container that allows sunlight to enter. Wash the vase frequently with water and mild dish detergent. It can keep the plant in a hidden container as well. Advice on how to design your home: Lucky bamboo tree
- A lucky bamboo plant may add a touch of greenery and life to any area.
- You can use accessories like pebbles, coloured marbles, colourful rocks, gravel, or shells to grow the lucky bamboo plant.
- To create a soothing atmosphere, add a Buddha idol for meditation, and make a small fountain with the help of crystal gem tree candles to the good bamboo area.
- When decorating the home, adhere to the bamboo plant Vastu principles.
Many people could consider or ponder whether purchasing a fortunate bamboo plant for oneself is acceptable. For example, bamboo plants are supposedly only lucky if someone offers them as gifts. If they are not, in some way, you will lose your luck. All of these myths are untrue, yet it is still lucky if you acquire a bamboo tree for your house.
Q1.Is bamboo a healthy houseplant?
Ans. According to Feng Shui and Vastu Shastra, bamboo plants are lucky plants.
Q2.Can I have bamboo plants in my bedroom?
Ans. Yes, sure, you can also plant it in the bedroom.
Q3.Where should I put lucky bamboo?
Ans. You can position bamboo plants in your home towards either east or southeast.
Q4.Can lucky bamboo grow without sunlight?
Ans. It can grow without getting a lot of sunshine. As a result, you can store it in an area with plenty of indirect light.
Q5.Can you keep a fortunate bamboo plant on the desk of the workstation?
Ans. You can place your bamboo plant on your desk, work on your project, or promote a job advertisement.