application process | fees | applicants list | allotment letter | domicile certificate
You can avail various services by using the CIDCO portal. The portal is available on the CIDCO website. You can access various details about the scheme, including eligibility criteria, fees, and application process.
You can also access the Applicants list and Allotment letter. Read this article to know more about the CIDCO lottery. You can apply online or download the application form from the CIDCO website.
The application process for CIDCO Lottery
To apply for the CIDCO Lottery Nivara Kendra, users must visit the official web portal. To start the application process, new users must click on ‘Register‘. Registration is required both for login and for completing the application form.
- After logging in, users should fill out the registration form with their personal details. The next page will require PAN, Aadhaar, bank details, and a photo. After submitting the application form, new users will be redirected to a new web page that will confirm their documents.
- After filling out the application form, applicants must pay the application fee. They can pay through credit card, NEFT/RTGS, or Net Banking. After submitting their details, applicants must upload their photograph and acknowledgment slip to complete the application process.
- After the online verification process, applicants can view the PDF with accepted and rejected applications. To view the list of rejected applicants, they can use the CTRL+F keys to search for their names.
To submit your application for the CIDCO Lottery Nivara Kendra, winners must complete the online application form. The application form can be downloaded from the CIDCO Nivara Kendra website. The application form can be completed online with the help of a sample name change affidavit.
It is important to provide all relevant documents and submit all required documents. Besides Maharashtra, CIDCO will be providing housing units to villages near Mumbai. As per the government’s plan, the authority aims to provide housing units by the end of March 2022.
Those who wish to apply for CIDCO Lottery Nivara Kendra should be permanent residents of the Maharashtra state. In addition, they must belong to the Economically Weaker Section or Low Income Group. Their monthly income should be less than Rs 25000.
CIDCO Nivara Kendra- Fees
You can get the information about CIDCO Nivara Kendra fees and the application process from its official website. The information can be found on various tabs of the site. After you have chosen the CIDCO Nivara Kendra, you should go through the KYC procedure and submit the documents.
The application process will take you around an hour, and you must be patient enough to wait for the decision.
Once you have logged onto the CIDCO Nivara Kendra portal, you can submit your documents and income details.
You must upload your Aadhaar card number and copy, as well as any other documents that show your income. If you have a spouse, you will also have to upload their identity proof and salary certificate. You can also provide a copy of their salary slip or certificate if they are working.
As per CIDCO Nivara Kendra’s fees, you must be a resident of Maharashtra to apply. The authority intends to provide housing units until 31 March 2022. The fees for the CIDCO Nivara Kendra are lower than those of private builders.
The authority is also focusing on streamlining the application process for eligible applicants. By 2022, CIDCO plans to give out the keys to the beneficiaries in phases.
The CIDCO lottery draws new houses in Navi Mumbai. If you are eligible, your lottery application will draw for houses in the ghansoli, kharghar kalamboli, taloja, and dronagiri nodes.
The CIDCO Nivara Kendra fees vary from state to state. You must apply online at the CIDCO Nivara Kendra website to receive your application.
CIDCO Nivara Kendra-Applicants list
In order to check the Applicants list for CIDCO Nivaral Kendra, you need to log in to the Nivara portal. To log in to the CIDCO Nivara portal, you must have your CIDCO lottery application number and the verification code.
After logging in, you must provide the other documents that are required to complete the application process. Once you have submitted the required documents, you will receive your First Intimation Letter.
You can apply only if you are a permanent resident of Maharashtra state and earn INR 25000 a month. There are two categories in the scheme – EWS and LIG. EWS applicants are those who earn INR 25,000 per month or less.
LIG applicants earn between INR 25000 and 50,000. Eligible applicants are required to provide documents to prove their eligibility.
After submitting all documents, you must verify your identity. A confirmation SMS or email will be sent to the registered mobile number. After verifying your identity, you must pay the application fee. If you are eligible, you will receive a letter of possession.
Once you have your letter, you must follow the payment schedule. You must pay the application fee within the given time frame. This is an online application. You can apply for CIDCO Nivara Kendra via your preferred method of payment.
Applicants can view the approved applicant’s list after the application process is complete. The list will contain the names of applicants who meet the eligibility requirements. Only those who are accepted can proceed to the next stage in the CIDCO Lottery Yojana.
For information about a specific Lottery Yojana, you must choose the Lottery and search for it in the PDF file.
The CIDCO has decided to build more than two lakh houses in Maharashtra, India, under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). The housing scheme will be completed by 2022 and CIDCO will hand over the keys to the beneficiaries.
The housing society plans to build houses at an affordable rate. The government is focusing on the application process as well as speeding up the process.
Steps after a lottery winner are selected:
- The CIDCO Nivara Kendra portal will give you the option to book an appointment online or in person.
- A First Intimation Letter is provided for this purpose. The applicant must report to the Nivara Kendra on the scheduled date. Then, he or she has to check the original documents at three counters.
- The first counter will be the Primary Accessor, so the applicant must submit all required documents. Then, the next counter will be the KYC department.
- Once the documents are verified, the officials of the CIDCO Nivara Kendra will issue an Allotment letter. Successful applicants can expect to receive the letter this month.
- After receiving the allotment letter, the successful applicants will have to pay the first installment.
- The first installment amount is Rs 3 lakh fifty thousand for applicants in the economically weaker categories.
- The next installment is payable in four years and 75 thousand for applicants from lower income groups.
The CIDCO lottery is a chance to own a new house in a village near Mumbai. The CIDCO authority aims to provide housing units by the end of 2022. A new government scheme, the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana, was launched by the BJP government in 2019-20.
PMAY is a major asset for economically backward and below the poverty line. CIDCO lottery is just one of the benefits that come with the scheme.
- The first step is to log into the CIDCO Nivara Kendra portal.
- If you want to apply for a CIDCO Nivara Kendra, you must have a valid Aadhar card number and all the necessary details regarding your category.
- If you are married and you are seeking a CIDCO Nivara Kendra, you must upload your spouse’s Aadhaar card or PAN card.
- The next step in the process is to apply for a CIDCO Nivara Kendra Domicile certificate. This will take around 20 minutes. There are a few documents you will need to submit with your application, so make sure to keep them handy.
- Then, you can visit the CIDCO Nivara Kendra website to submit your name change application. You can also check out their news section and download a sample name change affidavit.
- Once you receive your allotment letter, you will need to submit your original documents for verification.
- You will need to provide your proof of payment to the CIDCO Nivara Kendra. In addition, you will need to pay your stamp duty and registration charges.
- You must bring these documents to the Redressal Center as per the schedule of your appointment. You will be required to present three original documents to prove your identity.
The process will begin on July 1, 2021, and you will need to submit the rest of the documents, including miscellaneous charges, including your income tax.
You will be given an extra month to submit all of these documents, but make sure you have paid your entire installment by July 31. Then, you will have to wait for the official allotment. You should receive your new home around October 20, 2021.