What is CSC ? | Common Service Scheme | Objectives | Services | Benefits | CSC Application Status Online | Check Online | VLE registration | Documents | Application status | Conclusion
The Maharashtra government has offered guidance on the CSC Mahaonline platform. Learn to log in, register for CSC Mahaonline for VLE 2022, and use the different Mahaonline features. Learn about CSC Mahaonli. All you need to know about CSC services in Maharashtra
The Maha e-Seva Kendra is a CSC program that the Maharashtra government established to offer a variety of government-to-citizen services relating to property records, pension plans, ration cards, and B2C (business-to-consumer) services, such as utility payments, train tickets, banking, and agriculture.
The state government has launched Mahaonline, an online platform for CSC services, to give residents access to crucial services from any location. One of the significant initiatives started as part of the National E-Government Plan is the Common Service Centers (CSC) program.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and the Maharashtra government developed Mahaonline as a joint venture in 2010. The Mahaonline services are connected with over 25 different government agencies.
What is CSC?
The “good governance” concept has included the introduction of the Common Service Scheme. It is said to be a dual-purpose solution that would support the modernisation of public service front-end delivery systems and, at the same time, promote rural entrepreneurs to generate employment. In 2006, the CSC was established as a component of the E-governance initiatives. It’s one of the 31 Nodal Agency Projects currently listed under “Digital India.”
The concept behind CSC is the digitalisation of several government programs to make the procedure easier to complete. This procedure is part of granting licenses, certificates, and other documents. The “Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs)” who will manage Common Service Centers will be given the task. According to the plan, every Gram Panchayat should have at least one CSC. There are about 2.5 lakh gram panchayats in the nation. The primary level of private and governmental collaboration will be the conclusion of the entire thing.
What is the Common Service Scheme?
The Indian government launched the Common Service Center Scheme. The National E-Government Plan Scheme carried this out. Under Bharat Nirman, it intends to offer citizens G2C (Government to Citizen) & B2C (Business to Citizen) services directly to their homes.
According to this plan, the funding has been divided between 10,000 CSCs in urban India and 100,000 CSCs in rural India. The fundamental tenets of this plan are cost-effective and high-quality e-governance services.
Objectives of CSC Mahaonline: All you need to know about CSC services in Maharashtra
The PPP (Public Private Partnership) Structure is used to accomplish the program above. Some of this scheme’s key characteristics are:
- In rural regions, a focus on entrepreneurship
- Delivering services to both the public and private sectors, with a focus on community needs
- Providing livelihoods and being necessary for the growth of rural India
- Makes offers to represent a variety of government and non-government services
- An all-in-one G2C & B2C service provider.
- One CSC will cover an estimated 6,00,000 villages.
CSC Mahaonline Services
The Maha e Seva, located around the state, offers individuals the ability to register, apply, and download crucial paperwork. Citizens can examine a list of services, which includes the following, on the CSC Mahaonline portal:
- Obtaining a transcript for the class of 2012, ration cards, licenses, etc.
- The revenue department’s services include income certificates, caste certificates, and domicile certificates.
- Services provided by the Land Record Department include preserving land records and issuing property cards.
- pension plans
- Services provided by the Housing Department – MHADA include No Dues Certificates, No Objection Certificates for Rent, and Railway Ticketing Services in the areas of Agriculture, Transportation, Banking, and Housing.
Over 75,000 people use the services provided by the Mahaonline site every day, which eliminates the need for residents to wait in lengthy lines at government offices to access services and papers, play online lotteries, purchase tickets for parks, etc. As a result, it has also ensured that such government-related interactions are more transparent.
MahaOnline offers the necessary information technology support to numerous government ministries, including website construction, complicated online applications, and mobile apps. Additionally, it provides these agencies and local bodies with SMS gateway & payment gateway services.
The Mahaonline site offers a wide range of services, notably CSC services, to the public, as follows:
1. Maha e Seva Kendra:
These centres offer a range of licenses, certifications, and other services.
Online hiring portal:
All phases of the government hiring procedure are catered to by the Maha-Recruitment portal.
The site allows applicants to submit applications for online lottery and auto rickshaw permits at the State Road Transport Office.
As part of the e-Panchayat initiative, several Zilla Parishads, Panchayat Samitis, and Gram Panchayats have been given computer infrastructure to let residents readily access services. The facilities now go by the moniker Sangram. In Maharashtra, all Sangram Indulging has been given the designation of CSC (Common Service Center).
They are made possible through MahaOnline for the University of Mumbai’s Distance & Open Education Institute. The site offers services including online candidate registrations, online applications, etc.
For citizen-centric services like name change public, publicity of a change in faith, and publicity of a change in date of birth, MahaOnline has developed the KYC procedure.
Important notices and updates are sent by government agencies through the SMS Gateway technology. One has to have a MahaOnline Mobile Service account for the relevant department.
It is one of the many services MahaOnline offers to government agencies, along with training and support.
GIS, a technology necessary for processing information, is one of the additional services offered by MahaOnline.
How to Check CSC Application Status Online
- Access the CSC e-Governance official website by logging in.
- As seen below, click the “Click Here” option in the Track Application Section.
- The applicant is sent to the “Check Application Status” page.
- The applicant should input their application reference number, obtained throughout the application process, as illustrated above. The applicant should input the Captcha Code after entering the reference number.
- Next, press the “Submit” button.
- The user is forwarded to the website.
- The previous page is now visible to the applicant. It comprises a digital mail ID, a CSC ID, and an application reference ID.
- The statement “Account has been created” can be seen to the applicant.
CSC Registration Status 2022: Check Online
However, the candidate can access their login page and enter the additional necessary information as displayed below.
- The candidate must copy their CSC ID and select “Home” from the menu.
- Click on MY ACCOUNT to activate the account.
- Click after entering the CSC ID & Captcha. Click on Submit
- The applicant is now sent to another website for the final BioMetric authentication.
- The applicant can begin using his CSC Login after having his account verified.
CSC Mahaonline VLE registration
People who want to open Common Service Centers should sign up for VLE. Through this website, https://register.csc.gov.in, one can register for the Maha e-Seva Kendra VLE. The process for new Mahaonline CSC registration is described here.
- To register for a VLE, use the “Click here to Register” link provided.
- Choose “CSC VLE” for the application type. Enter the captcha code and cellphone number. To continue, click “Submit.”
- On the Mahaonline homepage, under “VLE Login,” registered users can log in. They will be sent to https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/, an external website. Select “VLE Login” by clicking.
- Users will be redirected to https://cscservices.mahaonline.gov.in/DashBoard/Login.aspx instead.
- Enter your user ID and password under VLE Sign In, then click “Login” to access CSC Mahaonline.
Documents needed to register a VLE
- Photograph of the applicant
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- Cancelled duplicate of the check or wallet
CSC Mahaonline VLE registration: Application status
To monitor the progress of their registration, applicants can visit the https://register.csc.gov.in site and follow the instructions below.
Step 1: Under “Apply,” select “Status Check.”
Step 2: Input the reference number for the application. After submitting an online application, candidates will get an email with the number indicated.
Step 3: Enter the captcha code & press the “Submit” button.
The Maha e-Seva Kendra is a CSC program that the Maharashtra government established to offer a variety of government-to-citizen services relating to property records, pension plans, ration cards, and B2C (business-to-consumer) services, such as utility payments, train tickets, banking, and agriculture. The state government has launched Mahaonline, an online platform for CSC services, to give residents access to crucial services from any location. One of the significant initiatives started as part of the National E-Government Plan is the Common Service Centers (CSC) program.