the e-pan | downloading your PAN card | PAN card download(from NSDL) | download UTI PAN | download of an electronic version | faqs | customer care
A manual containing detailed step-by-step instructions on downloading E-pan Card online, complete with a guide.
Keeping a copy of this document is always vital since providing your Permanent Account Number (PAN) is required for most of the contacts you have with the Information Technology Department.
The procedure of downloading your PAN card allows you to print off a copy of the information and carry it with you at all times.
With the aid of this article, you will better understand the many different methods by which you may carry out an electronic download of your PAN card.
What Exactly Is The e-Pan?
An Electronic Permanent Account Number (e-PAN) card has been digitally signed and issued in electronic format. It is based on the e-KYC information from Aadhaar.
Downloading Your PAN Card – A Step-By-Step Instruction Manual
You may apply for an electronic Permanent Account Number (e-PAN) card using either the NSDL or the UTIITSL websites. You can also obtain an immediate download of your PAN card by using your Aadhaar card.
- Visit the official e-filing website.
- Locate the ‘Instant e-PAN’ option under the “Quick Links” tab of the menu.
- Make a click on the button that says “Get New e-PAN.”
- Enter your Aadhaar number and the captcha code shown.
- Click the “Confirm” button.
(Note: If your Aadhaar has already been connected to your PAN, the following notice will be shown on your screen: “Entered Aadhaar Number is already linked to a PAN.” The following information will be displayed if your Aadhaar is not connected to any mobile number: Entered Aadhaar Number is not linked to any active mobile number.)
- On the OTP validation screen, check the box next to the option that says, “I have read the consent conditions and accept to move ahead.”
- Click the “Continue” button.
- On the next screen, you will need to input the six-digit OTP sent to the mobile number connected to Aadhaar.
- You will then need to choose the checkbox to confirm the Aadhaar data with UIDAI and click on the “Continue” button.
- The next page will show your data, and on that page, you should choose the checkbox that says “I Accept” and click on the “Continue” button.
- An acknowledgement number will be provided to you in the form of a message shown on the screen. You may save this number for future reference needs. In addition, a confirmation text message will be sent to your mobile device.
- When your e-PAN card has been allotted, you will be able to download your PAN card via the e-filing site so that you may begin using it. The “Check Status/Download PAN” option allows users to choose this option.
- To proceed, you will need to provide your Aadhaar number in the space provided and then click the “Continue” button.
- On the OTP Validation page, input the six-digit OTP sent to your cell phone number and click on the “Continue” button.
- The next page will reflect the current status of your new e-PAN request. If the new e-PAN has been produced and assigned, you can examine it by clicking on the link that says “View e-PAN,” or you may get a copy of it by clicking on the link that says “Download e-PAN.”
PAN card download (available from NSDL).
You are qualified to get an electronic version of your PAN card from this website if you have previously submitted an application for a PAN card via the NSDL portal.
- Go to the TIN-NSDL website that is officially affiliated with the organisation.
- Choose the ‘PAN-New facilities’ option from the drop-down menu in the ‘Quick Links’ tab.
- From the drop-down menu, choose any one of the following two options:
“Download e-PAN/e-PAN XML (PANs granted in the past 30 days”
“Download e-PAN/e-PAN XML (PANs awarded before the previous 30 days”
“Download e-PAN/e-PAN XML (PANs allotted before the last 30 days”
- On the next page that loads, enter your PAN number or acknowledgement number, Aadhaar number, date of birth/incorporation, and GSTN (optional).
- Please review the terms and conditions and ensure you understand them.
- Input the Captcha code and click the “Submit” button.
- You will be able to transmit a one-time password (OTP) to both the cell phone number and email address you registered with the service.
- Make your selection from any of these two possibilities, then click the button labelled “Generate OTP.”
- Enter the One-Time Password (OTP).
- Click the “Validate” button. You may proceed to download the PDF by clicking the link currently available.
Download UTI PAN
If you applied for your PAN via the UTIITSL portal, you might get your e-PAN by going to the official site of the UTIITSL.
- Choose the “Apply PAN Card” option on the main page, which may be found under the tab labelled “PAN Card Services.”
- A new page will load for you once this one has been left behind. The e-PAN may be downloaded by selecting the “Click to Download” option after the “Download e-PAN” option.
- To download your UTI PAN card, you must first provide your PAN number, date of birth, and GSTIN number, among other required information, before you fill in the Captcha code.
- Once done, click “Submit.”
- A link will be emailed to the email address and cell phone number you provided during registration. You may carry out a download of an electronic PAN card by clicking on the URL provided in this sentence.
Download Of An Electronic Version Of The PAN Card: Important Information
—- Particulars on the electronic PAN card
—- The Permanent Account Number
—- The Name
—- The Gender
—- The Address
—- The Date of Birth
(Note: The following information must be provided: the date of birth, the father’s name, a photograph, and your signature.)
Q: Who is eligible to apply for an electronic Personal Identification Number?
To apply for an e-PAN card, you need to ensure that you satisfy the following requirements:
- You have to prove that you are eligible to have Indian citizenship.
- You are required to be a taxpayer filing as an individual.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your Aadhaar card is connected to the cell phone number shown on it.
Q: I had a PAN card, but I cannot locate it now. Is it possible for me to get a new e-PAN using my Aadhaar card?
No. If you do not have a PAN number but have a valid Aadhaar card and have updated your KYC data, then you are eligible to utilise this service.
Q: What kinds of documentation will I need to receive a new e-PAN?
You would need to have your Aadhaar number, which must have all of your KYC data up to date, and a valid mobile phone connected to your Aadhaar.
Q: Who may use their Aadhaar number to apply for a quick e-PAN?
Applicants for a PAN card who already possess an Aadhaar number and have connected their mobile phones to their Aadhaar profiles are eligible to make an immediate application for an e-PAN.
Q: What should I do if the authentication I tried to use with my Aadhaar card during the e-KYC process was unsuccessful?
The attempt will most likely fail if the incorrect OTP is entered during Aadhaar authentication. It may be fixed by providing the correct one-time password. You will need to get in touch with UIDAI if the application is still declined.
Q: Do I need to do in-person verification for e-PAN?
Not at all; everything can be done in one convenient location online. There is no need for you to go to any of the centres.
PAN Card Customer Care Numbers
You may contact the following lines if you have any questions or if you need any help with downloading your PAN card or your electronic PAN card. If you have any other questions or concerns, you can call these numbers.
- Telephone numbers for the Income Tax Department are 0124-2438000 and 18001801961
- Telephone number, which is free of charge, for the Income Tax Department is: 18001801961
- UTIITSL: 022-67931300, +91(33) 40802999, Mumbai Fax: (022) 67931399
- NSDL: 020-27218080, (022) 2499 4200
- Phone number (800) 222-990 for Protean eGov Technologies, which is free to call.
- Email IDs
- firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com