Doing engineering from the premier institutes is a dream for many students. A good engineering college opens the door to various opportunities for students. But nowadays, the competition has significantly increased and if you want to be in one of the top engineering colleges, you have to burn your midnight oil. Delhi is the prime hub for offering high standards of education to students. If you are also seeking admission to one of the best engineering colleges in Delhi, this blog is just the apt place for you. It will take you on a tour of the best engineering colleges in Delhi so you can make wise decisions for your career prospects.
Best Private Engineering Colleges in Delhi
1. Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology (AICTE Approved)
- Location: Plot No 1 Rohini, Plot No 1, CH Bhim Singh Nambardar Marg, Sector 22, PSP Area
- Course Fee: INR 5,14,300 (approx.)
MAIT Delhi is one of the prestigious private colleges in Delhi where you can opt for pursuing your engineering career. It is AICTE approved giving it a more reputed and reliable status among the people. It is also accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for maintaining its high standards of education. MAIT focuses on providing industry-related skills to students so they can prosper in their careers. It has all the basic amenities with the latest laboratories to provide skilled knowledge to the students.
2. GTBIT New Delhi- Guru Teg Bahadur Institute of Technology (Self-financed institution)
- Location: G-8 Area, Press Colony, Rajouri Garden
- Course Fee: INR 3,03,600 (approx.)
GTBIT is a renowned name among the students for kick-starting their engineering courses. It offers B.Tech programs in various disciplines and you can opt for any program as per your interest. If you are in a search of an engineering college that offers self-finance courses, GTBIT is just the apt place for your needs. This institute is centrally located and you can have an amazing learning experience at this place.
3. BVCOE Delhi- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering (UGC Recognized)
- Location: A-4 Bock, Baba Ramdev Marg, Shiva Enclave, Paschim Vihar
- Course Fee: INR 5,07,300 (approx.)
If you have been searching for a private engineering college in Delhi, BVCOE is one of the most amazing choices you can make. It is recognized by UGC and approved by AICTE for its excellence in education. You can opt for B.Tech or B.Tech lateral entry courses as per your understanding levels as there is no rigid framework for the same.
4. MBS School of Planning and Architecture (COA Approved)
- Location: Sector 9, PSP Area, Dwarka
- Course Fee: INR 3,30,000 (approx.)
If you are planning to pursue your degree in architecture with high-end expertise, the MBS School of Planning and Architecture is just the place for you. It has collaboration with the Council of Architecture making it even more compatible to suffice your engineering needs. It has all the facilities and is centrally located making it a more favorable choice for every student.
Best Engineering Colleges in Delhi without JEE
1. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (Ranked 88 by NIRF)
- Location: Sector-3, Dwarka
- Course Fee: INR 1.42 lakhs (approx.)
NSIT has a luxurious and spacious campus to offer you a premium-quality of engineering education. It has come a way forward in terms of providing education and doesn’t need JEE Mains exams to get you admitted. It is ranked 88 by NIRF and offers undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses to students. Besides that, it has a great infrastructure and follows designated admission criteria for a smooth process.
2. Northern India Engineering College (Value-based Education)
- Location: FC-26, Panduk Shila Marg, Zero Pusta Rd, Shastri Park, Shahdara
- Course Fee: INR 5.64 lakhs (approx.)
Northern India Engineering College is providing education to the students to make them competent enough to stand in today’s competitive world. The main goal of this engineering college is to produce such entrepreneurs and technocrats who can easily handle the 21st-century problem with innovative solutions. They implement amazing teaching methodologies that focus on providing imbibing value-based education.
3. Gautam Buddha University (All-round development)
- Location: Opp. Yamuna Expy, Greater Noida
- Course Fee: INR 5.46 lakhs (approx.)
Gautam Buddha University is an acclaimed institution to offer high-quality education to students. It has a sprawling area of 511 acres with all the latest facilities. Gautam Buddha University not only focuses on academic excellence but also focuses on overall development to help you do exceptionally well in your life.
4. Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research (Merged with NSUT)
- Location: M739+M6R, Krishna Nagar Road Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony
- Course Fee: INR 1.60 lakhs (approx.)
AIACTR is a prestigious engineering college in Delhi that has recently merged with NSUT (Netaji Subhas University of Technology). It has all the modern facilities and is spread across lush green surroundings to offer a great ambience for studying. AIACTR is also approved by AICTE for its excellent standards of education.
Best Government Engineering Colleges in Delhi
1. Jamia Milia Islamia (NAAC A++ Accreditation)
- Location: Jamia Nagar, Okhla
- Course Fee: INR 64,600 (approx.)
Jamia Milia Islamia is one of the oldest engineering colleges in Delhi. It has various departments and has raised the education bar for the students. Due to its persistent efforts in the field of education, this university has received the NAAC A++ Accreditation. Besides that, JMI has bagged various global positions that will assure your faith in the college.
2. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (Phenomenal Placements)
- Location: IIT Delhi Main Rd, IIT Campus, Hauz Khas
- Course Fee: INR 8,38,600 (approx.)
IIT Delhi is the name you will hear in everyone’s mouth who is preparing to get admitted to engineering colleges. IIT Delhi has got great recognition and nourishes brilliant minds. If you want to get into an institution with a high placement rate, IIT Delhi is just the place for you. But, for getting admission to this college, you must have qualified JEE Advanced exam.
3. Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (12-B Status Holder)
- Location: Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, Near Govind Puri Metro Station
- Course Fee: INR 15,00,000 (approx.)
If you have a great interest in pursuing research work, IIIT Delhi is the best place to seek admission. It is a prestigious institute with a luxurious campus that is known for passing out various skilled professionals every year. Due to its amazing faculty and academic record, it has received 12-B status from the UGC.
4. National Institute of Technology (Various Facilities)
- Location: National Institute of Technology Plot No. FA7, Zone, P1, GT Karnal Road
- Course Fee: INR 6,37,200 (approx.)
NIT Delhi is known to provide the best standards of education to students. If you aspire to do engineering from a deemed institution, you can’t miss NIT Delhi on your list. It not only provides academic excellence but also focuses on the overall development of the students. You will find all the latest facilities in the institution. Besides that, you can also take part in various clubs and societies that are held at the college to take the most out of it.
Best Engineering Colleges in Delhi NCR
1. Delhi Technological University (Great Placement Record)
- Location: P4X9+Q8X, Bawana Rd, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad, Daulatpur Village, Rohini
- Course Fee: INR 8 lakhs (approx.)
Delhi Technological University owns a great reputation among students and has 16 sprawling departments for various engineering courses. Students can choose the course of their interest and have a magnificent experience at the university. Some of the biggest tech giants visit the campus every year for great packages and DTU always had a great placement record to offer. So, you can get admitted to DTU without giving any second thought
2. Indira Gandhi Technical University for Women- IGDTUW (Promote Innovation among Women)
- Location: James Church, New Church Rd, Opposite Kashmere Gate
- Course Fee: INR 1.20 lakhs (approx.)
IGDTUW started with the mission to offer high-quality engineering education to women and promote innovation among them. This engineering college not only imbibed academic education but also offers various opportunities to students for their personal growth. The main objective of the university is to empower women to make them future-ready.
3. School of Engineering and Technology, Amity University (100% Guaranteed Placements)
- Location: E-Block, Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Amity Campus Sector-125, Noida
- Course Fee: INR 7.48-25.11 lakhs (approx.)
School of Engineering and Technology, Amity University promotes high-class education with high-tech laboratories to the students. Amity University organizes various events and student-exchange programs to benefit the students. Moreover, it focuses on 100% placements for some of the renowned companies for the students.
4. University School of Information Communication and Technology (Training and Placement Cell)
- Location: H2WC+2VF, GGSIPU, Golf Couse Rd, Sector 16 C, Dwarka
- Course Fee: INR 4 lakhs (approx.)
USICT is a premier engineering institute in Delhi and is widely recognized under GGIPSU. It offers various undergraduate as well as post-graduate courses for your career. The best part of getting admission to this engineering college is the phenomenal Training and Placement Cell of the university. This cell acts as an intermediate between the students and the corporate world.