TN Patta | TN Chitta | Importance (eservices tn gov) | Things | Documents | Apply Online | Verify | View | Transfer | Change Name | App Download | App Features | Status Check | Verify Poramboke Land | Application Fee | Withdraw | Rural Patta Order Copy | FMB Sketch Rural | TSLR Extract | FAQs
Land records are important because they represent each individual’s ownership. It is very important in everyone’s life since the information uploaded into the website allows you to quickly track your legal and criminal transactions. Tamil Nadu state also has a separate website for Patta Chitta – eservices tn gov.
There will be no possibility of illegality or ignorance. Even after the death of any ancestor in the family, no one can steal your property without your permission. Let us now investigate Patta Chitta, the login procedure, the filling of details, monitoring the status of Patta Chitta, and many other aspects of Patta Chitta transactions.
About TN Patta Chitta (Patta)
Patta is called RoR, which means Records of Right of Tamil Nadu, a mechanism administered by the government with the name of the individual owner of the property.
The document establishes a Patta number, property ownership and transactions, land properties, total area, and other relevant facts through this. Furthermore, the district, Taluk, and capital of the person associated with the land are named after any individual.
About TN Patta Chitt (Chitta)
The land revenue record administered the surface area, owner’s name, and land features. The Administrative Officer of the Village(VAO) maintains these records within the upkeep of Taluk. The Taluk is answerable if any misplacing of the records happens in Tamil Nadu.
Importance of Patta Chitta – eservices tn gov
There is an importance of everything in administration. Let us know the importance of TN Patta Chitta.
It shields you from con artists and helps you to acquire possession of the land. The ministry may keep a record of your personal information if you submit every item of ownership as well as the terms and conditions for transferring property (for the future).
The procedure will begin once you have confirmed the transfer of property or any other land transaction, and no one will be able to change your details on the internet. This is a huge benefit.
There are no fraudsters
Patta Chitta is a management solution that protects you from scammers. You can proceed with transactions after receiving confirmation. It also does not request verification.
You may access the compiled data of filing information at services.tn.gov.in. There is no need to search many websites for different types of forms. The TN Patta Chitta portal has the advantage of not requiring you to check several websites or portals.
If you are a registered Tamil Nadu citizen, you have completed all registrations on Patta Chitta. As a result, if you ask for a bank loan, your authorisation will aid you 100% of the time.
Up To Date
If necessary, TN Patta Chitta will keep you updated. You are also kept up to date on new schemes. If someone tries to change your information, the portal will promptly update you.
When you utilise the TN Patta Chitta portal, you may easily register because the portal format is simple for anyone to grasp. It includes a picture format for convenience.
Things You Can See on Patta Chitta Document.
You can see:
- Who owns the land?
- Number of the survey of the property
- Both the Survey Number and the Subdivision
- Patta Quantity
- Tax information about the house
- Name of the town or district
- Taluk owns it.
- Things about the land
- The size of a property
- Chittas own the land.
Documents Required to Use for Patta Chitta on eServices TN Gov
Documents are necessary if you are registering for Patta Chitta documents are as follows:
- Electricity Bill of the land
- Previous capital receipt for proof of ownership.
- You should submit the sale Deed photocopy to the Tehsildar office for authentication.
- Land Records official website.
Apply for Patta Chitta Online in Tamil Nadu (TN Patta Chitta)
The process of applying for Patta Chitta online in the state or TN Patta Chitta involves the subsequent steps.
- Step 1: The main site for TN Patta Chitta is eservices.tn.gov.in. Choose “View Patta Chitta” from the list of options.
- Step 2: The flipped page shows the District, Area Category, Mandal, City, Ward, Block, Survey Number, and Subdivision Number.
- Step 3: Type in the authentication Value and click on the “Submit” button.
You can print this information and obtain a TN Patta Chitta certificate from the Land Registrar’s Office, which contains information about the property. Patta Chitta online will include all information about the location, land feature, survey number, owner information, survey data, land transfer, and other information. Other information will be supplied as well.
How to Verify Online?
A person can easily check the status of a TN Patta Chitta online after applying for one online. Follow the steps given to make sure that TN Patta Chitta is real.
- Step 1: Go to the official TN Patta Chitta of eservices TN gov website.
- Step 2: On the bottom left of the eservices.tn.gov page, click the “Application Status” button.
- Step 3: On the new page that opens, enter the appliance ID and the Authentication value.
- Step 4: Type in the code.
- Step 5: Click the button that says “Get Status.” Online, the status of the Patta Chitta can be seen.
You can see all the verification statuses on the screen online with each owner’s detail.
To View Patta Online (TN Patta Chitta)
- Step 1: Go to eservices.tn.gov.in, which is the official site.
- Step 2: In the bottom left corner of the page, click “Verify Patta.”
- Step 3: Enter your appliance ID on the new page.
- Step 4: Click the “Send” button.
To Transfer Patta (TN Patta Chitta) – eservices tn gov
The Patta transition is established whenever a transaction involves the sale of the property. The process of registering land in Patta is located close to the Patta migration process. When the department reviews the deduction from the report, the appliance is evaluated and given the green light or the boot. As a result, you will need the following documents to complete the procedure of transferring your TN Patta:
Sale Deed (Photocopy)
- An affidavit
- Encumbrance certificate
- For proof of ownership, a water or electric bill will do.
To Change Name in Patta(TN Patta Chitta)
Currently, there is no way to change a name in TN Patta Chitta Online through an electronic process. If you prefer to alter your name without using any online services, please follow the instructions below.
- Step 1: Go to the office of the Taluk or Village Administration in your area.
- Step 2: Ask for a form called a “Patta Transfer.”
- Step 3: Fill out the form with the information you want and turn it in to the office after signing the application.
Together with the modifications, it’ll take between 15 and 30 days to issue the new Patta.
Download Patta Chitta App (TN Patta Chitta)
- Step 1: First, on your phone, open the Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Now, in the search box at the top of the app, type patta Chitta Tamilnadu or patta Chitta.
- Step 3: After the search, make sure the app has the right name (Chitta Tamilnadu).
- Step 4: Look at the list of apps that is shown on the website. Choose the first option in the list and download it.
Features of Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu Mobile App
Presented on 19th February 2018, the Patta Chitta state mobile app suggests a good range of features. Here are some major ones.
- Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu is a mobile app that provides quick access to state government portals and electronic services. The app utilises a mobile-friendly web browser to display details about these offerings. Please find below a list of examples of how to connect your Pattaya Chitta province mobile app to the rest of the world. Use these links to access government services in Tennessee: https://eservices.tn.gov.in/ and https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/.
- The Specifics Can Be Viewed/Verified Here Verify/Examine Specifics: Information like the TN Patta, TN Chitta, TSLR Extract, FMB, and more can be seen on the go with the Patta Chitta state mobile app. Details like land titles in Poramboke and TN Patta/A-Register Extracts issued via the internet can be confirmed.
- The Patta Chitta state mobile app also allows users to undertake property appraisal in order to advocate for the rule of thumb value of their preferred property.
- The Patta Chitta state mobile app is available in both Tamil and English, and it contains a wealth of information pertaining to real estate.
To check the status of Poramboke land in TN Patta Chitta.
- Visit the online page for Tamil Nadu at eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew.
- On the home page, click “Verify Poramboke Land.”
- Choose the district, village, taluk, survey number, and subdivision number for the next page.
- After you’ve filled out all the required fields, click the “Submit” button to finish the verification process.
To Verify Poramboke land online in TN Patta Chitta.
- Go to eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew to check out the state portal.
- Click on “Verify Poramboke Land” on the home page.
- Next, you’ll choose the district, village, taluk, survey number, and subdivision number.
- After you’ve filled out all the necessary information, click the “Submit” button.
- Finish the process of checking.
Application Fees for Patta Certificate
To view the Patta certificate, go to the Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu official portal. To obtain the Patta certificate, you must pay Rs 100. This is a realistic cost for certification. You do not have to pay for any other certificate on the eservices tn gov website. If you request an additional optional cost, you have arrived at the incorrect page.
To Withdraw a Patta Endowed by the Taluk Office
- Step 1: Pay attention to any of the first and registered documents or all of them.
- Step 2: Send a letter to the tehsildar’s office that has been signed for.
- Step 3: Go to the office in question within the next 30 days. If this doesn’t work, you’ll have to go to the tax office with all the information and paperwork they need.
View Patta Order Copy Rural online?
To view Patta Order Copy Rural online, follow the mentioned steps.
- First, check out TN Patta Chitta’s main page.
- Second, select the “Patta Order Copy Rural” menu item.
- Third, enter the Application ID and Authentication Value.
- Finally, in Step 4, you will hit the “Send” button. It is possible to view the “Patta Order Copy Rural” online.
To View FMB Sketch Rural online
To view FMB Sketch (Rural) online, follow the mentioned steps.
- First, head on over to the TN Patta Chitta eservices tn gov website.
- Click the “FMB Sketch Rural” button in Step 2.
- Third, choose the appropriate fields and provide the required information, including District, Taluk, Village, Survey Number, Subdivision Number, and Authentication Value.
- The fourth action is to hit the “submit” button. The ‘FMB Sketch Rural’ can be viewed on the internet.
To View TSLR Extract online
To view TSLR Extract online, follow the mentioned steps.
- Step 1: Go to TN
- The official TN Patta Chitta web page.
- Second, select the “View TSLR Extract” menu item.
- Third, click “Enter Authentication Value” and enter the information for your district, village, ward, block, town survey number, and subdivision number.
- Finally, in Step 4, you will hit the “Send” button. The TSR Extract will be made available online.
Q. What is Patta Chitta supposed to be?
Patta is the name given to a written document provided by the state government in the name of the property’s unique possessor. This is also known as a Record of Rights (RoR). A land revenue record contains information such as the area, the names of persons involved in any land transactions, and the type of land. Because the document falls under their purview, the Village Administrative Officer (VAO) and the Taluk Office are responsible for its oversight. It was given the name Chitta.
Q. How to download Patta Chitta?
- To download, visit the official website (https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html).
- Click on Verify Patta, offered on the left bottom side of the page.
- On the redirected page, Enter the appliance ID and click on Submit. On the new page, you’ll view your document and download it.
Q. How to apply Patta Chitta Online (TN Patta Chitta)?
- Visit the official website (eservices.tn.gov.in). Select TSLR Extract ‘Patta & FMB/Chitta/’.
- On the redirected page, select the District and Area Type. Click the Send button.
- Enter the Taluk, Ward, Town, Block and Subdivision Numbers, and Survey Numbers now. Enter the authentication value and click Submit.
- The land registrar must obtain and print a property information certificate. It will include the location, type of land, survey number, and other pertinent information.
Q. How to obtain Patta Chitta Adangal?
- Choose your selective language.
- Select your respective district.
- Complete property information, i.e., Village, Taluk, Block, Ward, etc.
- Fill out the necessary details, like the sub-division number, because of the Survey number.
- Patta Chitta must be collected from the Land Register for Town Survey below. You wish to get a certificate issued online after completing the property details. The Town Survey Land Register gives it.
- It contains several municipal doors, the sort of building, land, location & other details.
Q. How to login into Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu (eservices tn gov)?
You need to log in to look at your Patta application status. Enter your Application ID
Fill in the Captcha value to log in and study the status of your application.
Q. Can we change the name on eservices.tn.gov to Patta Chitta, and how do we do it?
If necessary, you might alter the name to Patta Chitta. There is also no online process accessible at the moment. You must complete the name change process offline; follow the instructions below:
- Submit the transfer form to the Taluk or Village Administration Office in your locality.
- Fill out the form with the necessary information.
- Submit an application that has been signed and returned to the office.
- The new Patta will be issued in 15 to 30 days as a result of the adjustments.
Q. What is the fee for applying to Patta online?
Rs. 100/- are charged for applying Patta online at eservices to gov.
Q. How to view the validity of the Patta Certificate?
On the official website (https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html), you will be able to see the valid date of the patta document by documenting the Reference Number.
Q. What if we don’t want to fill out Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu on eservices.tn.gov?
Certainly cannot be regarded as the recognised representative of Tamil Nadu. Also, if something goes wrong with your property, such as fraud and cheating or other deceptive transactions, you must provide a plausible explanation to the administration.
Patta is proof that you truly own the land, which will free you from all of these complications. If any misinformation is spread, Patta’s administration will be held accountable.
Q. Where to download the Patta Chitta App in Tamil Nadu?
You can download the app from the link given below: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tn.pattalanddata&hl=en_IN.