Griha Pravesh is one of the most important festivals in Hinduism. It is celebrated to mark the end of a solar cycle and to pray for good luck in the coming year.
It is said that good luck comes in lucky times. And Griha Pravesh, or Lucky Times, are those times! Whether you’re arriving at home or anywhere else, a favourable Griha Pravesh will bring you good luck and all the auspiciousness you need for a successful journey. So, take advantage of these lucky times and make the most of your opportunities!
This article will provide a snapshot of how and when to get a Griha Pravesh for your new house in 2022.
2022 Griha Pravesh
As we enter the year 2022, many people are predicting good luck for the year. In fact, according to some beliefs, this is the most auspicious year in a person’s life.
Here are some tips to help you make the most of the good luck that is predicted for 2022:
1. Start 2022 with a positive attitude.
If you start the year on a positive note, you will stay that way throughout the entire year. Be grateful for all the good things that have happened in your life thus far, and don’t dwell on any negative aspects. Believe in yourself and your ability to overcome any obstacle that comes your way.
2. Make a vision board
Create a vision board to help you focus on your goals for the year. Write down everything you want to achieve by the end of 2022, and then add to that list as new goals arise during 2022. This will help you stay on track and motivated throughout the year.
3. Live each day to its fullest.
Don’t wait until tomorrow to live your life – live it today. Acknowledge everything that is happening around you and embrace every moment. This will allow you to enjoy life more fully and achieve your goals.
Griha Pravesh Shubh Mahurat 2022
The forthcoming Griha Pravesh Shubh Mahurat dates have been released. The Hindu calendar is based on the lunar year and is a lunisolar calendar. It has 12 months, with 31 days in each month. The months are named after planets and signs of the zodiac.
The Hindu calendar is also known as the Kumbh Mela or Pitru Paksha. It is an important religious festival that commemorates the end of the Pitru Paksha, or Matar Purnima, the cycle of four Manus (legends) and four months. This festival celebrates liberation from the cycle of life and death and marks the arrival of a new era.
The next Griha Pravesh Shubh Mahurat will take place on April 17th, 2022. The dates for every other month in 2022 can be found on this website: http://www.ihrtamahosting.com/grihapraveshshubhmahuratdates/
If you want to know your lucky dates for this festival, please contact us at 1-800-GRIHA or visit our website at www.ihrtamahosting.
|· Jan||No Specific Griha Pravesh dates|
|· Feb||5, 10, 11, 18, 19, and 21.|
|· Mar||No Specific Griha Pravesh dates|
|· Apr||No Specific Griha Pravesh dates|
|· May||2, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 20, 25, and 26|
|· Jun||1, 10, 16, and 22.|
|· Jul||No Specific Griha Pravesh dates|
|· Aug||No Specific Griha Pravesh dates|
|· Sept||No Specific Griha Pravesh dates|
|· Oct||No Specific Griha Pravesh dates|
|· Nov||No Specific Griha Pravesh dates|
|· Dec||2, 3, 8, and 9|
(Dates for Griha Pravesh or Griha Pravesh in 2022 are subject to change.) (Consult a local priest for information on the most appropriate Muhurta and Griha Pravesam dates for your area in 2022.)
Lucky days to move in.
If you’re looking to start your new life in a new house, make sure it’s on a lucky day. According to astrologers, entering a new home on a lucky day brings good luck and prosperity into your life.
This is especially true if the new house is located in a lucky sector of the city or town. If possible, try to enter the house on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. These are considered the most auspicious days for buying and settling into a new home.
If you cannot find your dream home one of these days, don’t worry. There are other ways to increase your chances of having a lucky life in your new home. By following simple rituals and making positive choices, you can put yourself in good spirits and attract good vibes into your life.
When you’re hosting a housewarming party on the night of your new home, following all the Griha Pravesh (housewarming ritual) instructions is essential.
Here are the steps you need to take to ensure your guests have a lucky time:
1) Arrive early to get acquainted with your new home. This will make everyone feel at ease and help reduce anxiety or tension.
2) When the guests arrive, have them wash their hands and feet in the bathroom before entering the house. This will cleanse them and protect them from any bad luck that may befall them while inside.
3) Have everyone take off their footwear before entering the living room. This will keep the floor clean and free of any dirt or debris that may bring bad luck to anyone who walks on it.
4) Make sure to light all of the lamps in the house before guests enter. This will bring good luck and brightness into every room.
5) Have food and drinks prepared and wait for your guests. There’s no better way to start a happy home than with great food and drink!
Types of Griha Pravesh
There are three types of Griha Pravesh: Dasha Pravesh, Kalyan Pravesh, and Pushya Pravesh.
— Dasha Pravesh is the most common type of Griha Pravesh. It refers to when a person has good luck and is blessed with good fortune. This type of Griha Pravesh usually lasts for six months.
— Kalyan Pravesh is the second most common type of Griha Pravesh. It refers to when a person has good luck and can achieve their goals. This type of Griha Pravesh usually lasts for one year.
— Pushya Pravesh is the rarest type of Griha Pravesh. It refers to when a person is blessed with good fortune for a lifetime. This type of Griha Pravesh is rare and only happens once in a lifetime.
Tips to increase your luck!
Lucky times are here to stay. So be prepared and make the most of it! Here are some tips to help you maximize your lucky times:
Start by being grateful for all the good things in your life. This will help improve your luck and pave the way for even more good luck.
Create a Lucky Ritual
If you have a favourite time of day or a specific event that you look forward to each month, try setting up a lucky ritual around that time. This can help to activate your positive energies and attract good luck into your life.
Avoid Negative Thinking
When you feel down about your luck, it is easy to let negative thoughts take over. Instead, try to focus on your positive qualities and appreciate the good things that have happened in your past. This will help lift your spirits and foster a positive outlook.
Getting caught up in the negative cycle of unlucky events is easy, but keeping a positive mindset throughout everything is essential. This will help to power through difficult times and achieve success despite adversity.
Some more tips to increase your luck!
Here are a few additional tips on how to maximise your lucky times:
1. Make a list of your lucky charms and keep them close to you.
2. Pay attention to the signs that indicate good luck is coming your way.
3. Be positive and believe in yourself!
4. Live each day like it is your last – don’t take anything for granted.
5. Give back to the community – it will keep you lucky!
6. Stay connected to your roots and be thankful for the family, friends, and loved ones that you have in your life.
7. Keep a positive attitude and think positively – this will help your luck.
8. Make a goal and work towards it—setting goals will help you stay motivated, and achieving them will give you a sense of accomplishment.
9. Believe in yourself—don’t let others bring you down!
10. Spend time with people who make you happy—these are likely to be the lucky people in your life!
Mistakes to avoid making at the Griha Pravesh Puja.
It is crucial to avoid making any mistakes during the Griha Pravesh Puja. This will ensure a lucky puja and a happy family. The following are some of the most common mistakes that people make during the puja:
– Not properly preparing the food
– Incorrectly timing the puja rituals
– Not taking care of the deities
– Not following proper puja etiquette
Moving into a new home is a symbol of good fortune. Everyone wishes for a happy and prosperous new beginning when they move into a new house. The purpose of celebrating Griha Pravesh is to bring good fortune and joy to the home. Keeping this post handy when you enter the house will remember the lucky time and other essential data.