Hexagonal Wall | Large Grey | Colourful Wall | Stone Wall | Feather Design | Water Reflection | Textured Wall | Decorative Wall | Charcoal Black | Partial Wall | Matte Finish | Points To Ponder
One of the essential rooms in your house is the hallway. Consider these hallway wall tile ideas. Continue reading!
When choosing a wall tile, there are many factors, including the size, shape, and colour. The wall tiles in your hall should complement the rest of your decor, so choose a style that makes your decor stand out. A small pattern of patterned tiles on a large wall may appear too busy, but it doesn’t have to be. Larger tiles can accent one or more decorative pieces, such as a statue, art piece, or figurine.
Your home’s hallway is one of the most critical and often used spaces. Look at some of the most fantastic ideas for wall tiles used in hallways.
This article will show you 9+ of the best tile designs to consider for your hallway.
1. Hexagonal Wall Tile
Hexagonal wall tiles are available in a wide range of materials, including glass, ceramic, porcelain, and stone. You can choose from various colours and patterns to find the perfect tile for your home.
- Glass hexagonal wall tiles are a popular choice for those who want to add a bit of colour to their home. They are available in various colours, including clear, frosted, and tinted glass.
- Ceramic hexagonal wall tiles are a classic choice that will never go out of style. They are available in various colours and designs, so you can find the perfect tile for your home.
- Porcelain hexagonal wall tiles are a durable option, perfect for high-traffic areas. They are available in various colours and designs, so you can find the ideal tile for your home.
- Stone hexagonal wall tiles are a natural choice that adds beauty and character to your home.
2. Large Grey Walls with Tile
Large grey walls are an excellent opportunity to make a statement with your wall tiles. There are many different design options when choosing tiles for your home.
Some popular tile designs include subway, hexagon, and mosaic tiles. You can also use multiple tile colours to create a unique design.
Once you have chosen a design, selecting the right size and type of tile for your wall is essential. Measure the area before you purchase the tiles to know how many you need. Installing wall tiles can be a bit challenging, but it is worth it when you see the final result. Your grey walls will look amazing with the right tile design!
3. Colourful Wall Tiles with Watercolour Prints
Are you looking for something a little different for your hallway? Why not try wall tiles with watercolour prints? They’re a great way to add colour and personality to your space and perfect for creating a feature wall.
Watercolour wall tiles are also relatively easy to install, so you can do it yourself if you’re feeling handy.
Plus, they’re easy to clean and maintain, so you won’t have to spend hours trying to keep them looking good. To make an accurate statement in your hallway, go for colourful wall tiles with watercolour prints. You won’t be disappointed!
4. Stone Wall Tiles
There are many stone wall tile designs, so it is essential to take the time and select the right one for your home.
One of the most popular stone wall tiles designs is the herringbone pattern. This design is created by placing tiles in a zig-zag pattern, which creates a unique and eye-catching look.
Another popular stone wall tile design is the basket weave pattern. This design is created by placing two tiles side by side and then offsetting them to create a woven effect.
No matter your style, stone wall tiles are a great way to add style and sophistication to your home.
5. Tiles With Feather Design
Feather design tiles can add a touch of elegance and style to any room in your home, and they’re available in various colours and styles.
One of the great things about feather tiles is that they can be used to create several different looks. For example, you could use them as accent tiles in a bathroom or kitchen, or you could use them as the main focal point in a hallway or entryway.
6. Water Reflection Wall Tile Design
Water reflection tiles are available in a variety of colours and styles. You can choose tiles that match the colour scheme of your home or go for a more bold look with brightly coloured tiles. This type of tile uniquely reflects light, creating the illusion of water on your walls.
If you want to create a genuinely unique hallway, consider using water reflection tiles. With the right design, these tiles can transform your hallway into an actual work of art!
7. Textured Wall Tiles in Golden Beach Sand Color
Looking for a unique and stylish way to update your hallway? Consider using wall tiles in a golden beach sand colour. This warm and inviting shade will create a welcoming space that guests will love. Plus, it’s a great way to add texture to your walls.
Many wall tiles are available in this shade, so you’re sure to find the perfect match for your home. From sleek and modern designs to more traditional options, there’s something for everyone.
8. Decorative Wall Tiles with Colour Blocking
Decorative wall tiles are a great way to add personality to your home. They can be used to create a focal point in a room or add some colour and interest to an otherwise bland space. Colour blocking is a great way to add some visual interest to a room and can also be used to create an optical illusion. No matter your style, there are sure to be decorative wall tiles that will suit your needs.
9. Charcoal Black Wall Tiles with Abstract design
This tile is a great way to add a touch of drama and sophistication to your space. And because black is such a versatile colour, it will easily coordinate with any other colours in your home. This is a classic look that will never go out of style. Plus, it’s a great way to add some visual interest to your space.
10. Design for Partial Wall Tiles
You can use partial wall tiles to design your hallway in many different ways. You can use them to create a feature wall, or you can use them to add some interest to an otherwise plain wall.
Here are some of the best designs to consider:
1. Create a feature wall. This is a great way to add some interest to your hallway. You can choose a tile design that complements the rest of your décor, or you can go for something more bold and dramatic.
2. Accentuate architectural features. If your hallway has interesting architectural features, such as high ceilings or interesting doorways, you can use partial wall tiles to accentuate them. This will create a stunning focal point in your hallway.
3. Add colour and pattern. To add personality to your hallway, you can use partial wall tiles in bold colours or an attractive design. This is a great way to make your hallway more inviting and stylish.
4. Create a backsplash. If you have a small space in your hallway, you can use partial wall tiles.
11. Matte finish Flat Wall Tile Design
When you want to make a statement in your hallway, matte finish flat wall tiles are the way to go. There are many different design options, and they can make a space pop.
Use matte-finish white or black tiles if you want something classic and timeless. You can also use patterned tiles to add some visual interest to the space.
For a more modern look, try using matte-hued grey or beige tiles. You can also experiment with different textures and finishes.
Points to ponder
1. Tiles are a great way to decorate a hall. They are durable and easy to clean.
2. There are many different designs of tiles to choose from. Some of the best designs for a hall include:
- Plain white tiles. White tiles are classic and elegant. They will make your hall look bright and spacious.
- Patterned tiles. Patterned tiles can add interest and personality to your hall. Choose a design that you love and fits your home’s overall style.
- Metallic tiles. Metallic tiles can add a touch of luxury to your hall. They will make your space look more sophisticated and stylish.
3. When choosing tiles for your hall, it is essential to consider the size of the space. You don’t want to use too many small tiles, making the space look cluttered. Likewise, you don’t want to use too few large tiles, as this will make the space look empty. Use a mix of different sizes to create a balanced look.
4. You should also consider the colour of the tiles you choose. If you want your hall to look bright and airy, then white or light-coloured tiles are a good choice.
Wall tiles come in various colours, designs, and materials, and they can be used to create multiple looks. When choosing wall tiles for your home, it’s essential to consider the overall design of your home and the specific look you’re trying to achieve.
Some of the best wall tile ideas for hallways include using vibrant colours to create an eye-catching look or using geometric patterns to add interest. You can also use wall tiles to create a unique backsplash in your kitchen or bathroom. Whatever look you’re going for, there’s sure to be a wall tile design that will suit your needs.
When choosing the suitable wall tiles for your hallway, there are so many options to choose from. Just make sure to pick something you love that will complement the rest of your home.