5-Star | Couples | Budget-Friendly | Sea View | Lunch
Escaping from the everyday juggles is a great deal for everyone. Nowadays, everyone is busy with their hectic schedule, and having a day or a time of escape will bring a new sense of freshness among people.
Mumbai is famous for some of the best hotels to spend a lavish time in. But, if you are not aware of any such amazing place in Mumbai or confused between a lot of options, this blog will help you come across some of the best hotels in Mumbai.
Best 5-Star Hotels in Mumbai
1. Radisson Blu Mumbai International Airport (Centrally Located)
- Location: Marol Maroshi Road, Near Marol Metro Station, Andheri East
- Price Per Night: INR 9558 (approx.)
Radisson Blu Mumbai International Airport is one of the most famous 5-star hotels in Mumbai. It has lush green surroundings and offers an impeccable stay time. Besides that, it offers you a wide range of menus to try out the best cuisines available. The best part of residing in this hotel is that it is centrally located and you can easily explore the entire surroundings by staying at this place.
2. Trident Hotel (Elegant Interiors)
- Location: Nariman Point, Mumbai
- Price Per Night: INR 19765 (approx.)
Trident Hotel is an impeccable hotel with one of the finest interiors you could ever witness. This hotel is designed with wooden furnishings and Indian motifs with a touch of Arabian Sea to give an exotic look to the place.
Besides that, this hotel also has 2 award-winning restaurants that cater to you with multi-cuisine dishes. This hotel has sprawling rooms and suites that offer an ultimate view to cherish.
3. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach (Exquisite Dining Options)
- Location: Balraj Sahni Marg, Juhu Beach, Juhu
- Price Per Night: INR 12980 (approx.)
Novotel Hotel Juhu Beach is one of the most stunning 5-star hotels in Mumbai. It has impeccable interiors with sophisticated rooms. Moreover, it has business-style guestrooms that face the Arabian Sea.
Besides that, it has exquisite dining options where you can enjoy a meal by the seaside and enjoy your time at this fantastic place. It even has an outdoor pool and fitness center to add a new dimension of comfort to your stay.
Best Hotels in Mumbai for Couples
1. Sofitel Mumbai BKC (Easily Accessible)
- Location: C-57, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East
- Price Per Night: INR 12390 (approx.)
Sofitel Mumbai BKC is one of the best hotels for couples to stay in. If you want to explore the entire Mumbai and want to reside in some centrally located place, this hotel will suffice your needs.
You can easily access north and south Mumbai with the assistance of Eastern and Western Express Highways and the Bandra-Worli Sea link. This will help you mesmerize the beauty of the city with your loved one.
2. Lemon Tree Premier (Equipped With Amenities)
- Location: Andheri Kurla Road, Opposite Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East
- Price Per Night: INR 8631 (approx.)
Lemon Tree Premier is one of the best hotels for the couple to have a relaxing and soothing time. It has all the basic amenities that will make your day. This place gives the utmost priority to the safety of the people and takes all the measures to do contactless reservations. It is one of the best-recommended places by travelers as it is accessible from any corner of the city.
3. The Westin Mumbai Garden City (Panormic Views)
- Location: Goregaon East International Business Park, Oberoi Garden City
- Price Per Night: INR 12535 (approx.)
The Westin Mumbai Garden City is one of the finest hotels to visit with your loved ones. It has all the amenities with a landscape swimming pool to make your day. In addition to that, it has a fitness center and 3 dining options to make your stay lavish and relaxing.
The best part of staying at this place is the panoramic view that will make you fall for it. This place will fill you with a new sense of freshness and rejuvenation.
Best Budget Hotels in Mumbai
1. YMCA Colaba Mumbai (Authentic Colonial Architecture)
- Location: 12 Nathalal Parikh Marg, Scindia Society, Police Colony, Apollo Bandar, Colaba
- Price Per Night: INR 1786 (approx.)
YMCA Colaba Mumbai is a one of its kind hotel that is not only affordable but also depicts authentic colonial architecture. It has rustic rooms with period décor, wooden furnishing, and antique interiors.
Moreover, it also caters to Indo-Chinese restaurants and fitness centers to give a new dimension to your relaxing period.
2. FabExpress Silver Lake (3-Star Hotel)
- Location: Palav Garge Compound, Lal Bahadur Shastri Road, Near Sheetal Talao, Bail Bajar, Kurla
- Price Per Night: INR 2450 (approx.)
FabExpress Silver Lake is an amazing 3-star hotel where you can expect a comfortable stay. It is an affordable place with plush rooms and seating arrangements. All the rooms have an amazing tiled floor with wooden furniture that gives a new look to the surroundings.
It even has an in-house kitchen which is responsible for providing you with a continental breakfast every morning.
3. Hotel West Blue (Comfortable Surroundings)
- Location: Maruthi Business Park, Fun Republic Road, Near Balaji Studio, Veera Desai Industrial Estate, Andheri West
- Price Per Night: INR 3422 (approx.)
Hotel West Blue provides you with pocket-friendly prices to stay in the heart of Mumbai. You can stay at this place and have a relaxing time with all the amenities and top-notch room service. It has comfortable and cozy surroundings that will give you a great relaxation time.
Moreover, its great interiors will even complement your stay at this place.
Best Sea-View Hotels in Mumbai
1. Sun-N-Sand (Beach Front Hotel)
- Location: 39, Balraj Sahni Road, Juhu Beach, Juhu
- Price Per Night: INR 5000 (approx.)
Sun-N-Sand is one of the most amazing sea-view hotels in Mumbai. It is the first-ever beach-front hotel that you can witness in Juhu. Moreover, it has a friendly staff that will make your stay even more comfortable at this place. Besides that, it has panoramic views of the Arabian Sea that will make you spellbound. So, why not book it and make the most out of it?
2. Taj Lands End (Minimal Decor)
- Location: Band Stand, BJ Road, Mount Mary, Bandra West
- Price Per Night: INR 7000 (approx.)
Taj Lands End is one of the finest places to visit if you want to enjoy an amazing sea view from your room. This hotel offers chic and minimalistic interiors that give it a new sense of appearance.
Moreover, it also features award-winning spas to make your stay even more relaxing. You can even avail of the option of currency exchange at this place. So, why not book a room at this place and see for yourself how phenomenal your stay turns out to be?
3. Sea Green Hotel (Large Rooms)
- Location: 145, Marine Drive, Next to Pizza by the Bay
- Price Per Night: INR 5400 (approx.)
Sea Green Hotel is the perfect hotel for your stay if you want to witness breathtaking views of the seaside. The best part of staying at this hotel is the large-sized rooms. It has 36 spacious and large rooms that you can hardly find in any other hotel in Mumbai. In addition to that, it gives you access to all decent facilities at a genuine price to make your stay count.
Best Hotels in Mumbai for Lunch
1. Pan Asian (Wide Variety of Dishes)
- Location: ITC Maratha, Sahar Road, Chakala
- Price Per Night: INR 6000 (approx.)
Pan Asian is a versatile cuisine hotel that has a great number of eatery options. You can enjoy vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian dishes at this place be it exotic starters or mouth-watering desserts.
If you want to enjoy a lavish time with some sparkling wine and champagne, this hotel will just suffice your needs. So, why not plan a staycation at this place and enjoy the savory dishes at this place?
2. The Peshwa Pavilion (Traditional Cuisines)
- Location: ITC Maratha, Sahar Road, Chakala
- Price Per Night: INR 3200 (approx.)
If you want to visit a hotel and enjoy the traditional cuisines, The Peshwa Pavilion is the best place for your needs. It has one of the best menus for Sunday brunch and you can even enjoy traditional North-Indian cuisines at this spot.
Some of the finger-licking dishes at this place are chole bhature, batata vada, tomato shorba, and samosas. If you taste any of these dishes, you will be left with the heavenly taste surrounding your taste buds.
3. Pondicherry Café (Blend of Options)
- Location: Sofitel Hotel, C 57, Bandra Kurla Complex
- Price Per Night: INR 6000 (approx.)
Pondicherry Café is one of the best hotels to enjoy lunch in Mumbai. This café offers a plethora of options to chicken and dessert lovers. In addition to that, if you are conscious regarding your health, you can check out their healthy juices to feel full.
Therefore, you can get a blend of every sort of cuisine at this place. So, if you are a big foodie, try not to miss out on this place.