Hotels are the best place to chill out when you want a break from your monotonous life. Not only this, but hotels also play a key role while you are traveling to a new place. They act as a shelter for you and you won’t compromise with them at any cost.
On similar grounds, if you are planning to visit Delhi or if you are a resident of Delhi and want to experience a change in your routine, you must be well-acquainted with some of the best hotels in the city. This blog will help you come across some of the best hotels in Delhi to help you enjoy a pleasant time.
Best Hotels in New Delhi
1. Radisson Blu Hotel (Contemporary Design)
- Location: Plot 4, Dwarka City Centre, Sector 13, Dwarka
- Average cost for one day: INR 5600 (approx.)
If you have been searching for a contemporary design hotel to enjoy your vacay time, Raddison Blu is just the right place for you. It has phenomenally designed interiors with meticulously planned guestrooms so you can take the most out of it. Radisson Blu has a diverse menu with savory dishes to choose from. Besides that, it has all the latest amenities to make your visit count.
2. Jaypee Vasant Continental (Relaxing surroundings)
- Location: Jaypee Vasant Continental, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar
- Average cost for one day: INR 6702 (approx.)
Having a stress-free and relaxing experience is one of the main goals while visiting a hotel and Jaypee Vasant Continental has taken this thing into proper consideration. It is a perfect place if you want to rejuvenate all your senses with a new sense of comfort and zeal. The best part of staying in Jaypee Vasant is its central location making it even close to New Delhi Airport for an amazing travel experience.
3. The Metropolitan Hotel & Spa (Centrally located)
- Location: Sector 4, Gole Market
- Average cost for one day: INR 6719 (approx.)
The Metropolitan Hotel & Spa resides in a centrally located proximity to the city. If you book your room in this hotel, you will also enjoy commendable breakfast options. It primarily offers English breakfast to give you a light and fulfilling experience. You will thoroughly enjoy your stay at the place with its well-built spa facilities and an iPod dock.
Best Hotels in Aerocity Delhi
1. ibis New Delhi Aerocity (Multi-cuisine restaurant)
- Location: Ibis New Delhi Aerocity Delhi Aerocity – Igi Airport
- Average cost for one day: INR 5199 (approx.)
Ibis New Delhi Aerocity is a one-stop solution if you want to enjoy lavish and cozy surroundings. It is an aesthetically designed hotel that has an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant to spice up your taste buds. Ibis has all the basic amenities with a smart pod bathroom. And, once you start enjoying the comfort of its bed and high-tech mattresses, it would become very difficult for you to leave the place.
2. Hotel D’Capitol (Currency exchange service)
- Location: Mahipalpur, Mata Chowk, Vasant Kunj Rd, Mahipalpur
- Average cost for one day: INR 1501 (approx.)
Hotel D’Capitol is a unique hotel that you can’t find around easily. Along with all the basic facilities, it offers currency exchange facilities that act as a blessing in disguise for all international travelers. The hotel is equipped with high-class room service and free private parking giving it an edge over traditional hotels.
3. Foxoso Hotel Delhi Airport (Impeccable hospitality)
- Location: 10 A, near Vishal Mega Mart, L Block, L block, Mahipalpur Village, Mahipalpur
- Average cost for one day: INR 2289 (approx.)
Foxoso Hotel Delhi Airport is known for offering an improvised hospitality experience. It has the motive of providing food, stay, and experience to all its guests rather than just providing a room to stay in and a bed to sleep in. Foxoso is constantly moving towards offering a brand new experience in terms of hospitality to the guests.
Best Five-Star Hotels in Delhi
1. Hyatt Delhi Residences (Car Rental Service)
- Location: GMR Hospitality, Gate 5, Asset No.1, near, IGI Rd, Aerocity
- Average cost for one day: INR 26,250 (approx.)
Hyatt Delhi Residencies is a prestigious five-star hotel in Delhi and is best known to provide guests with car rental services at the accommodation. This is something that makes their stay hassle-free for the entire duration. In addition to that, it even offers a continental or buffet breakfast as per your choice. Hyatt has all the latest facilities with high-tech furniture to make you feel even more comfortable.
2. The Oberoi (Clean air technology)
- Location: Dr. Zakir Hussain Marg, Delhi Golf Club, Golf Links
- Average cost for one day: INR 19,750 (approx.)
The Oberoi is a prestigious name in Delhi and is known to provide high living standards to guests. It is equipped with the state of art clean air technology which is installed to offer air quality as per the designated global standards. If you stay in this hotel, you will also get the privilege to maintain your health with its 24-hour fitness center.
3. The Leela Palace (Royal Indian Culture)
- Location: Africa Ave, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri
- Average cost for one day: INR 21,000 (approx.)
The Leela Palace is a beautifully designed hotel with a blend of royal Indian culture and Lutyen’s architecture. You can even pamper yourself with a spa available within the hotel premises. It is located at a commutable distance from some of the key spots in Delhi like Red Fort, Lotus Temple, and Chandni Chowk to name a few. You will cherish your stay at this beautiful palace with an Ayurveda-inspired menu for the spa.
Best Wedding Hotels in Delhi
1. The Grand (In-house décor)
- Location: Nelson Mandela Marg, Pocket 4, Vasant Kunj II, Vasant Kunj
- Price per plate: INR 4,000 (approx.)
If you are planning to hold a luxurious wedding of up to 1500 guests, The Grand is undoubtedly the best place to go with. This hotel lies in the center of the city and offers great hospitality to serve your guests. Moreover, it will offer you the right ambience to feel rejuvenated during the wedding event. When you book this hotel, you need not worry about the décor of the event as this hotel offers an in-house décor facility which makes it easier for you to manage things.
2. Tivoli Grand Resort Hotel (Contemporary style venue)
- Location: Main, GT Karnal Rd, opp. Sai Baba Mandir, Alipur
- Price per plate: INR 1,950 (approx.)
Tivoli Grand Resort Hotel is a prolific resort that is designed in an innovative and contemporary style. The hotel is best suited to offer you all the requirements to make your event successful. It even offers an outdoor courtyard that can easily accommodate up to 4000 guests at a single time to offer a sprawling feel for the event. You will get the mouth-watering cuisines made by world-class chefs at this resort making it one of the best places to choose for wedding events.
3. Crowne Plaza (Multi-event spaces)
- Location: District Centre, Crowne Plaza Parking & Banquet Hall, Mayur Place, Mayur Vihar
- Price per plate: INR 2,200 (approx.)
Most of the time, you are not only looking for a place to host weddings but you want a place to host a cluster of small events like parties, pre-weddings, and post-weddings. In this situation, Crowne Plaza is the best place to suffice your needs. It has various banquets and community halls in addition to the terrace that will make this thing happen. Even if you are looking for a place to host corporate events, then also Crowne Plaza won’t shatter your expectations as it has a perfect ambience for the same.
Best Hotels in Delhi for Unmarried Couples
1. Hotel North Avenue by Spree (Commendable amenities)
- Location: 31, Bungalow Rd, Kamla Nagar
- Average cost for one day: INR 3,900 (approx.)
Unmarried couples struggle a lot to find the best place to enjoy an uninterrupted stay. In these terms, Hotel North Avenue by Spree offers the apt facilities to enjoy your stay even if you are unmarried. You won’t be asked any unnecessary questions and if you are a local in the city, then also your ID will be acceptable. The hotel has spacious rooms with all the facilities like air conditioner, Wi-Fi, lift, room service, etc. All these things make this hotel an apt choice to suffice your needs.
2. Pride Plaza Hotel (Glittering clean rooms)
- Location: Hospitality District Asset 5A, Aerocity
- Average cost for one day: INR 8,050 (approx.)
Pride Plaza Hotel is the best place to check in if you are looking for the best hotel to spend time with your loved ones. It is a couple-friendly place with glittering clean rooms to offer you hygienic surroundings. Besides that, this hotel is situated in the Aerocity making your commute to the airport a hassle-free process.
3. Satvik Resort (Cozy surroundings)
- Location: G -1, Pushpanjali Farms, Dwaraka Link Road, Bijwasan
- Average cost for one day: INR 4,600 (approx.)
Satvik Resort offers cozy and comfortable surroundings during your stay in the hotel. It has a lush green area making you feel relaxed during your stay and fall for its amazing ambience. Moreover, the resort has all the latest furniture to offer you a luxurious experience. So, why not give it a try and see for yourself whether it works for you or not?