Law is a very promising career and seeks interest from a large number of students. Various prestigious law colleges in the country impart top-notch education to students. Mumbai is one of the largest educational hubs that has some of the premier law institutions in the country. If you are seeking interest in one of the top-notch colleges in Mumbai, this blog is just apt for your needs.
Best Law Colleges in Mumbai for 5 Years
1. Government Law College (Top-most College)
- Location: 1002, A Rd, Churchgate, Mumbai
- Course Fee: INR 19,700 (approx.)
Government Law College is one of the top-most law colleges in Mumbai. Various surveys have considered GLC as one of the premier law colleges in Mumbai where you can pursue your dream education. This college also remains on the top-ranking lists of the various officials for law education.
You can pursue your 5-year degree or diploma course, you can take admission to the Government Law College. Besides that, if you are seeking admission to this college, you may have to appear for the Common Eligibility Exam conducted by the college authorities.
2. Rizvi Law College (Ranked 18th)
- Location: 3R8G+M89, Rizvi Educational Complex, Sherly Rajan Road, Off Carter Road, Bandra West
- Course Fee: INR 63,000 (approx.)
Rizvi Law College holds a great position in the law field. It is one of the oldest law colleges established in Mumbai and ranks 18th among other institutions. It is a private law college that offers high standards of education to students.
Moreover, the great faculty available at the institution is highly proficient in their field and guide the students to the path of success. Rizvi Law College was established in 2002 and since then it always has a prime goal of imparting great platform for students to accomplish their goals.
3. Dr. Ambedkar College of Law (Sprawling Campus)
- Location: Wadala BEST Depot, Tilak Rd, Wadala West, Wadala
- Course Fee: INR 21,970 (approx.)
Dr. Ambedkar College of Law has emerged as one of the premier law institutions in the country. It was established in the year 1977 and offers a great learning experience to the students. The institution focuses on providing top-notch and high standards of education to students.
Moreover, it is spread across a sprawling area to provide lush green surroundings for the students to have an enhanced learning experience. You can apply for any of the courses available at this institution as per your interest levels.
4. Pravin Gandhi College of Law (Extra-curricular Activities)
- Location: 8th Floor, Mithibai College Campus, Bhakti Vedanta Swami Marg, Vile Parle West
- Course Fee: INR 3.08 lacs (approx.)
Pravin Gandhi College of Law is one of the most sorted law colleges in Mumbai. A large number of students come every year collectively to seek admission to this premier institution. It was established in 2004 with the motive of providing high-quality education to students. Moreover, it provides real-time exposure to the students so they can prosper in their lives.
In addition to providing academic excellence to the students, Pravin Gandhi College of law lays a proper emphasis on extra-curricular activities. This will make the students future-ready and assist in their overall development.
5. Vivekanand Education Society’s College of Law (Good Placements)
- Location: 1, Sindhi Society, Chembur, Mumbai
- Course Fee: INR 1.5 lacs (approx.)
Vivekanand Education Society’s College of Law is one of the most renowned law colleges in Mumbai. It has a great infrastructure with hygienic surroundings to offer an amazing learning environment. Moreover, it has fine labs that offer a practical experience to the students.
In addition to that, it has all the basic amenities that will make the learning process very smooth for the students. It provides high-quality education to the students that make them future-ready. Moreover, it also provides an ample number of opportunities to the students for placements and makes the students ready for the competitive world.
Best Law Colleges in Mumbai for 3 Years
1. Siddharth College of Law (Founded by First Law Minister)
- Location: WRMJ+JWM, Anand Bhavan, Dr. Dadabhai Naoroji Rd, near Bombay High Court, Fort, Mumbai
- Course Fee: INR 23,495 (approx.)
Siddharth College of Law is one of the highly reputed law colleges in Mumbai. It was established in 1956 and has been training students to provide high-quality education. If you want to get admission to this college, you need to pass the Common Eligibility Exam for the same.
Siddharth College of Law college was founded by the first law minister of Bharat Ratna Dr. B.R. Ambedkar. If you have an ardent desire to pursue the 3-year law course, getting admission to Siddharth College of Law will turn your dreams into reality.
2. Smt. Kamlaben Gambhirchand Shah Law School (Only Female Candidates)
- Location: Smt. Parmeshwari Devi Gordhandas Garodia Educational Complex, 338, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Rd, Matunga
- Course Fee: INR 60,000 (approx.)
Smt. Kamlaben Gambhirchand Shah Law School is one of the most prestigious law colleges in Mumbai. It provides high-quality education to students with the modern learning facilities. Moreover, it is also spread across an area of 1 acres to offer lush green surroundings to the students.
These surroundings offer a soothing ambience for the students to study. Only female candidates can take admission at this institution. All the faculty members of the institution are highly experienced in their field of expertise and offer top-notch education to the students.
3. Gopaldas Jhatamatlal Advani Law College (Value for Money)
- Location: 3R7P+R68, Barrister Hotchand Gopaldas Advani Marg, Off Linking Road, Khar, Bandra (W)
- Course Fee: INR 22000 (approx.)
Gopaldas Jhatamatlal Advani Law College is one of the premier law colleges in Mumbai. It offers quality education to the students and gives them the best path to divert their future. It offer high standards of education with the ultimate goal of providing premier placement options.
Some of the most reputed professors are a part of this institution and work religiously towards offering high-quality education to students. If you want to get admission to one of the highly reputed law colleges of Mumbai, this will be the best option for your needs. Moreover, it will have the true value for the money for the course you opt for.
4. Nari Gursahani Law College (Afforable)
- Location: Smt. C.H.M. College Campus, Railway Station Road, Ramayan Nagar, Ulhasnagar, opp. Railway Station, Thane
- Course Fee: INR 40,000 (approx.)
Nari Gursahahni Law College is one of the most impeccable law colleges in Mumbai. It has a great infrastructure with all the amenities to make your study experience comfortable and relaxing. You will get in-depth knowledge with proper emphasis on each detail at this place.
The best part of taking admission to this institution is the affordability. Therefore, getting a higher education will not make a hole in your pocket. It impacts the lives of students with its varied range of facilities and phenomenal learning curve.
5. KC Law College (High-Quality Education)
- Location: Sunder Mahal, Veer Nariman Road, Churchgate
- Course Fee: INR 21.15k (approx.)
Kishinchand Chellaram Law College is one of the most famous law colleges in Mumbai. It was established in 1955. It is a pioneer institution in providing high-quality education to students.
This spectacular institution is spread across an area of 4 acres to provide a relaxing and open atmosphere for the students. It will facilitate them with a better learning experience. Only limited number of faculty members are present in the college. But, all the members are proficient in their field of knowledge and offer a designated path to the students to achieve success in their lives.