What could be better than colouring your walls with the colours you love and the colours that signify something? Orange is a colour that combines passion and positivity, both the thing that you need in your life. So if you are also an orange colour lover and want to paint your room orange and are confused about what other colour palette you should use with orange colour, then you are at the right place.
Here we will share some fantastic ideas for the orange two-colour combination for bedroom walls. Rooms with two colour combination walls are the most appropriate choice as they do not make the room too colourful and simultaneously balance the room’s aura. Let’s dive into the ideas for the orange two-colour combination for bedroom walls.
Would you also like to explore some pink two-colour combinations for bedroom walls?
Orange Two Colour Combination Ideas For Bedroom
1. Colour Combination Of Yellow With Orange
Orange and Yellow are analogous colours according to the colour wheel. Analogous colours establish a soothing and appealing display. So if you want something calming and appealing, you can take orange as the dominant colour and Yellow as a supporting colour.
2. Orange With Red
Orange and red are also analogous colours. So to give your room a serene and flattering aura, you can use analogous colours. You can use orange as a dominant colour and paint the three walls with orange colour and red as an accent by painting one wall. Preferably painting the wall behind your bed will bring the best out of this combination.
3. Colour Combination Of Orange With Blue
Orange and blue are complementary colours. Using complementary colours together gives a bold and lively look to the room. Depending on what colour you want to keep as a highlight, you can colour one wall with that and rest three with the other colour. You could also use both colours together on a wall. E.g. you could paint half of the wall orange and the other half blue. This colour combination is best for a child’s and living rooms.
4. Orange With Black
Black is most people’s favourite colour. But there are still some reservations about using black colour when it comes to painting your room. But if you are the one who wants to give a unique and aesthetic charm to your bedroom. Using black colour as dominant and orange as a supporting colour will give your neutral room a spark and soothing aura. Using orange as the dominant colour and black as the supporting colour will give your room a lively look.
5. Orange With White
White is the neutral colour that goes perfectly well with every colour. So if you do not feel like experimenting with the colour of your bedroom walls, choosing white as a dominant colour, orange as a highlight colour, and vice-versa is the safest and transcendent option. White is the most decent colour for the walls, so if you are confused and want to keep things simple, it is the best option.
6. Colour Combination Of Orange With Grey
You can use grey to subdue the flamboyant orange walls of your bedroom. Grey and orange are a great colour combination for a classy yet fun bedroom design. People usually do not use dark shades of grey, but you could break this stereotype and use dark greys, which look captivating.
7. Orange With Green
Orange and green are triadic according to the colour wheel. Green and orange create a high contrast colour palette, however not as high as the complementary colour scheme, making it more adaptable. Colour schemes using this combination are bright and lively.
8. Colour Combination Of Orange With Violet
The orange two-colour combination gives an energetic vibe to the room. Using the dark colour of the violet shade is best to balance the vibrant shade of orange.
9. Colour Combination Of Orange With Pink
Using light shades of orange and pink gives your room a feminine and aesthetic look. So if you want to paint a girl’s room, this combination is best. You can use pink as a primary colour and orange as a secondary colour for a more aesthetic look.
10. Colour Combination Of Orange With Light Beige
Make orange the centre of attention in the space and play with different themes, including vertical stripes, which look great in a child’s room. To create a cheerful and airy feeling, paint the walls of your bedroom with an orange colour and light beige colour scheme. The soft beige makes a beautiful backdrop for a child’s early years of growth and development when coupled with the orange.
How to Choose the Ideal Orange Color for a Two-Color Bedroom Wall Combination?
Here are some guidelines to help you choose the best colour to go with orange so you may have a two-colour combo on your bedroom walls.
1. Take Your Room’s Direction into Account: When choosing a two-colour scheme with orange, your room’s orientation is crucial. The lighting in your bedroom will differ depending on whether it faces north, south, east, or west. For instance, a bedroom with a North-facing window will have cooler light, necessitating warming up with colours like yellow or pink in addition to orange.
2. Are you an early or a late riser? Furnish your bedroom to reflect your individuality because it is a private space. If you are an early riser, choose a refreshing colour for the walls along with orange, and if you are an evening person, you will probably choose a darker colour, like blue and orange.
3. Get Design Ideas from Your Headboard: The centre point of any bedroom is the bed and headboard. As a result, if you want to paint your bedroom walls in two different colours, you can choose the headboard colour of your bed to go with orange.
4. Mix a monochromatic wallpaper with your bedroom’s orange walls to create a striking two-colour design for the walls. Examples of such wallpapers include green, grey, blue, pink, and others.
The ideal two-colour combination for the bedroom walls is necessary if you want your home or bedroom to feel peaceful. Remember that a bedroom’s two colour schemes can be more than precisely split in half.