Overview | Objectives | Eligibility | Advantages | Documentation | How To Apply | Edit Details
The Chief Minister of Haryana launched the Haryana Parivar Pechchan Patra 2021 scheme. This scheme was announced back in January 2019 ad serves a very important purpose. The different records of the family were stored in the records for the sake of identification. Details like birth, death, and marriage will be linked to the family ID that is created.
These details when documented in the right manner ensures that any family member’s detail will be available whenever one needs to apply for the several government schemes that are available. This is a great way to streamline the process and ensure things are rolling smoothly.
An Overview Of The Parivar Pechchan Patra Scheme
If you are wondering what is this yojana all about, here are some of the details to get you acquainted with the specifics.
The Haryana Parivar Pechchan Patra was a scheme launched by the Haryana state government. In this scheme, every family is offered a 14-digit unique ID. This number has been offered to mainly help identify those families that have the potential to be eligible for the different government schemes and services.
With the help of this ID, the state government will also be able to duly check whether or not the benefits of the government schemes are reaching the beneficiaries or not. This scheme helps in eliminating the hassles of going to the government office every now and then as a lot of things can be easily automated and carried out from the confines of the home.
Any one person from the family can sign up for the Family ID online and then the details of the rest of the members can be added and synced to the family ID. This helps in keeping all the details intact in the system. This scheme was made mainly by keeping the economically weaker section in mind as this helps them benefit from the different government schemes that were created with the sole aim of helping such people.
It is likely that very shortly this scheme will be compulsory for those who want to seek benefits from the different government schemes as it is beneficial for one and all.
The Key Objectives
Now let us take a look at some of the key objectives that this scheme has to offer.
The underlying aim of the Parivar Pechchan Patra Haryana is to reach the masses and thereby help them know what the different schemes are and check if they are eligible for them. As per reports, as many as 54 Lakh families are present in the state that can enjoy the perks of this scheme.
The government can also easily collect family data. This also gives them a better way to check out the schemes they should launch, any changes they should bring and so on.
Further, this scheme ensures that the transparency levels are going to be very high and therefore it helps in curbing the corruption levels at the same time.
Essentially, there are two categories of families that can choose to enrol for this scheme. Let us see the details.
The permanent families
This category of family stays in Haryana. They are issued a permanent 8-digit number. Such families need to visit the Mera Parivar official site for the sake of enrolling themselves
The temporary families
The families that live outside Haryana are given a 9-digit temporary family Id. These start with the letter T for the sake of identifying the difference between the permanent families. They need to enrol for the Mera Parivar scheme for the sake of availing of the benefits.
The Advantages Of The PPP Scheme
The Parivar Pechchan Patra Haryana (PPP) scheme has several benefits to offer. Let us see what they are.
- This scheme ends up removing the hassles of carrying different documents to government offices. It thereby cuts down both the effort and the time that is otherwise entailed. The presence of the family ID card makes things a whole lot easier and simpler.
- Owing to the increased transparency, a lot of corruption can be easily removed when these schemes are fully implemented as all details will be present in the system and therefore only the deserving and eligible ones will be able to avail the benefits of the scheme
- The individuals who have a family ID will always be given the right preference in such government schemes because they are the deserving ones
- It is much easier for the government to go through the details and find out the families that need to avail of these schemes. They will also be able to mould the schemes as per need accordingly.
- The family ID helps in getting the right insight into the family data. This will help you spot the area wherein the family has stayed.
- The admission process of schools and colleges will become easier and this scheme may be needed for the sake of jobs as well.
Here are some of the documents that are needed for the sake of availing of this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photographs
- Mobile number
- Family certificate
- Residential certificate
- Income certificate
- Related identity documents of the family
- Marital status
So, make sure you have all these details handy with you and it will allow you to apply for the family ID.
How To Apply For The Mera Parivar Scheme?
If you are looking to apply for the Mera Parivar scheme, you need to know that the online process hasn’t started yet. There are plans in place to ensure that the online process will also start soon. Once that begins, you will need to head to the official site to kickstart the whole process. However, until then, here are some of the different offline methods that are available.
The PPP operators
You can check out the registered operators in this section. They work for the sake of issuing the card.
The Saral Kendras
The state government has been managing the different Antyodaya Saral Kendras and you can choose to get a family ID there too
The CSC VLEs
The government also has common service centres that are managed by village-level entrepreneurs. These too can help you apply for the scheme and get a family ID
You don’t need to pay anything for such forms. You can get it at schools and colleges and gas agencies too.
Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Take in the application form and then fill it out duly
- Now attach the documents that are needed and submit the form to the same place from where you procured them
- The officials will then go through the form and check all the documents you submitted along with it
- If they find everything to be okay, they will issue you a Parivar pechchan card for the family
How To Update The Family Details?
You can choose to update the family details by either punching the family ID or the Aadhar number. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Head to the official Mera Parivar website
- On the home page, choose the option that reads update family details
- Now choose update family details and then click on yes
- Enter the family search ID and then choose the option that reads Search
- You will then be able to retrieve the record and you can edit it as you want
If you want to do the same process using the Aadhar number, here are the steps.
- Head to the official website
- On the home page, choose the option that reads update family details
- From the option update family details, choose the option saying No which stands for Aadhar number
- Now choose forgot your family id
- Now enter the Aadhar number and click on check
- You can then enter the details and update the records
So, feel free to use these functions and make the most of them. You can also check out the details of Jamabandi Haryana. Those of you who are going to fill out property tax in Haryana can learn details of ULB Haryana too.