About | Objective | Eligibility | Registration Process | Application Status | List for Scheme | Beneficiary List Registration | Guide | Installment Release Procedure | Installment Date | Helpline Number | FAQs
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme aims to provide farmers with a minimum income. It has significantly benefitted small farmers and marginal landholders who lack access to credit and depend disproportionately on agriculture.
Also, read about the PM Uday Yojna!
Find out what makes this scheme so exciting by scrolling through this guide!
What is the PM Kisan Yojana?
The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, on 24th February 2019, made the announcement for a new central sector scheme, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Saman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY).
Through this scheme, all eligible small farmers and marginal landholders in India will receive income support of Rs 6000 per annum in three equal instalments every four months( April-July, August-November & December-March) of Rs 2,000 each.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Objective
The agriculture sector is an integral element in the Indian economic system, with farmers playing an indispensable role.
- Farmers have, however, struggled to flourish financially due to the disparity in socioeconomic conditions between rural and urban areas of this country.
- This issue has tormented a substantial portion of the population since India gained independence.
- So, to overcome this issue, the Government of India launched Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme in 2019, intending to elevate such communities socially and economically by providing direct support to them.
- The Government Of India released this scheme’s sixth instalment on 9th August 2020, which benefited approximately 8.5 crore farmers.
- As per the scheme’s objectives, 125 million Indian farmers will benefit from this initiative, particularly those from small or marginal communities.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Eligibility
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme has several vital features, one of which is its eligibility criteria.
Farmer families must meet the following requirements to qualify for this program:
- Farmers & their families can access the benefits under this scheme if they hold cultivable land.
- To qualify for this scheme, the inheritor (farmer) must be an Indian citizen.
- Small and marginal farmers can access this scheme.
- In addition, Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme is also open to both urban and rural area farmers.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration Process
Please refer to the following steps for completing the online registration process for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme.
- First, the one (farmer) applying to avail of the lucrative benefits of this Yojana must visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY).
- Next, scroll down a bit to the farmer corner section on the right side of the screen and click on New Farmer Registration.
- This will redirect you to the New Farmer Registration page, where the portal will confirm if the farmer is new or already registered.
- The next step requires the farmer to select either the ‘Rural Farmer Registration’ option or the ‘Urban Farmer Registration’ option for verification based on location. As soon as the farmer selects the option, they must enter their Aadhaar Number & mobile number.
- Afterwards, they must select their state from the drop-down menu, enter the Captcha code, and click on ‘Search’.
- Clicking on the search will redirect you to a page where he has to furnish all his personal and banking details. After this, click the ‘Save’ button.
- After completing all the above steps, proceed to the next step and complete the registration process.
How To Check The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application Status?
You can check the beneficiary status by following the steps below:
- First, the farmer must visit PM Kisan Samman’s official website.
- Second, scroll down to the farmer corner section on the right side of the screen and click on the “Beneficiary Status” option. Clicking will direct you to the beneficiary status page.
- Input your Contact Number, Aadhar Number, or Account Number in the fields provided.
- Once you’ve filled out the captcha, click on the “Get Status” option.
New list for PM Kisan Scheme 2022:
The government has freed the amount of 10 instalments through the PM Kisan Samman Scheme (PMKSNY).
The 11th instalment will be sent to the farmers’ accounts during the first week of April 2022.
We advise that all beneficiaries must check their PM Kisan Samman Status before the first week of April.
What To Do If Your Name Is Not On The Beneficiary List For The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme (Pmksny)?
Suppose a farmer who has met all the PM Kisan Samman Yojana criteria and still names is not on the beneficiary list. In that case, you can re-register yourself by dialling 155261 or 011-24300606, the official government helpline number for farmers.
However, if the phone number still doesn’t work, farmers can approach their district’s Grievance Redressal Monitoring Committee for assistance in getting their names back on the beneficiary list.
To verify your inclusion on the beneficiary list, scrutinise your beneficiary status after completing the above process.
How Should I Complete My Pmksny e-KYC Online?
This guide explains how you can complete your PMKSNY’s online e-KYC process:
- First, the farmer must visit PM Kisan Samman’s official website.
- Second, scroll down to the farmer corner section on the screen’s right side and click on the “e KYC” option.
- After clicking, the PMKSNY site will redirect you to the electronic KYC page where you need to enter your Aadhar Number. Input your Aadhar Number and click the “Search Option.”
- After clicking this option, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once you have entered your OTP, click on the ‘Submit OTP.’
Following these steps completes your e-KYC.
Keep In Mind: You will not be able to complete your e-KYC if the information provided is not valid.
Farmers’ Instalments Release Procedure
Farmers can reap the fruits of the PM Kisan Scheme on the official website of PM Kisan Yojana under the supervision of
- Designated officials
- Revenue officials
- State nodal officers authenticate and upload the data to the portal, which district nodal officers process.
- The National Informatics Centre, PFMS, and banks execute multi-level data verification of data.
- A state nodal officer signs and uploads the request for funds transfer based on the verified data. They then upload the request on the portal along with the total transfer amount for that batch.
- PFMS issues a Fund Transfer Order (FTO) based on the transfer request.
- The Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare will issue a sanction order based on the amount in the FTO.
- Farmer bank accounts are credited with the amount, and the transaction is monitored and managed by the NPCI.
PM Kisan 12th Installment Date
The PM Kisan Yojana 12th instalment may be announced by September 1, 2022, according to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
PM Kisan Helpline Number
- Email ID: https://fw.pmkisan.gov.in/Contacts.aspx & email@example.com
- For PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme assistance, please call: 155261 or 011-24300606 or 1800-115-526
Frequently Asked Questions
We haven’t received our instalment. What should we do?
You should check if the amount has been credited or not before taking any action. If it’s not, you can immediately call the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana toll-free Number or their helpdesk number 011-24300606.
What can I do if I want to edit the details of my PM Kisan profile?
If the details are authentic and verified, then you can edit them.
You must visit the PM Kisan official website by selecting the ‘Edit Aadhar Failure Records’ tab.
When will the PMKSNY registration be approved?
It usually takes 30-45 days for the registration to be approved after it has been successfully processed.
Do husbands and wives have the option of registering separately?
No. Benefits under the scheme are limited to only one household.