Puneeth Rajkumar | Standout Features | FAQ
Puneeth Rajkumar, a superstar down south was the son of legendary Kannada actor, Dr. Rajkumar. The former passed away on October 29th, 2021 after he suffered a massive heart attack. He left a net worth of 25 million dollars.
Here, we take a look at the luxurious Puneeth Rajkumar house in Bangalore which was designed with the perfect blend of traditional and modern elements and is a treat for the designers and the eyes.
Who Is Puneeth Rajkumar?
Puneeth Rajkumar was a very popular Kannada actor who worked as an anchor, producer, and sometimes a playback singer as well. He was conferred with the national film award as a child artist and owing to his father who was a huge Kannada movie celebrity, he was drawn to the world of movies from a very tender age.
Apart from becoming a huge actor and winning the hearts of millions of fans, he is the owner and founder of PRK Audio as well. Thus, he was a man of several professions and didn’t believe in restricting himself to just one role.
However, despite all of this, he was 46 when he suffered a massive cardiac arrest. He was working out in his gym when he complained of acute chest pain. Soon, he was rushed to the Vikram Hospital in East Bengaluru but the superstar couldn’t make it out alive and succumbed to the attack. The late actor is survived by his wife and two daughters who moved to their new house in Sadashiv Nagar. This is a posh neighbourhood where a lot of top-notch celebrities, industrialists, and even politicians live.
When he was alive, Puneeth was quoted as saying that he was very busy with the designing aspect of his house because he was involved in every single step. He had sought the advice of Godrej Interio because he wanted every single element to be well planned and neatly laid. This is the reason, he was investing time, effort, and money into the making of the house.
Yet another legendary actor who made a house worth watching is Dilip Kumar.
The Standout Features Of The Puneeth Rajkumar House
The house remains an iconic symbol even today and the right design elements were incorporated to ensure that it remains a masterpiece.
Here are some of the standout features of the Puneeth Rajkumar house.
The outer side of the house is draped in white. Only the main entrance has been done in jet black to offer a sharp and striking contrast to the rest of the building. Care has been taken to ensure that the overall residence has the right touch of greenery to make it auspicious and fresh and hygienic
The Living Room
- The living room has been designed with a blend of modern and traditional elements. The overall design has been made contemporary.
- The furniture for each of the rooms comes in a very sober colour and is so picked that it blends with the theme of the room.
- A glass centre table has been placed at the very centre. This adds the right oomph to the design
- The sofa chosen is a soft white angular design. It comes with a single black seater and this adds to the overall effect and charm of the living room
- The chairs have a resto theme and they come with an aristocratic finish. The style is spot on
- The living room has a mirror that has been chosen to complement the plants present in the living room
- The master bedroom has been very eloquently done in shades of peach.
- It comes fitted with a huge king-sized bed
- The ceiling has a stunning attractive lamp that blends amazingly well with the solid colour in the master bedroom
- The different home décor elements integrated into the room are bathed in a golden hue to complement the rest of the colour palette
- The kids’ room has been designed to be non-intrusive and has very light-coloured furniture. Mint and peach are the colour tones chosen for the walls. There are two separate beds and both children have their colour-toned wardrobes. The overall style is minimal and sophisticated.
- The kitchen is drenched in white and comes with great storage. It is designed to be very spacious and neat with ample free space as well as drawers. It brings positivity
- He also had additional guest rooms in his house and they have been done with a minimalistic and elegant touch. His house has marble floors, huge windows, and stylish trendy curtains, and the artefacts and décor elements have been carefully handpicked to exude the right style.
You can learn of some great penthouse design ideas too.
Is Puneeth Rajkumar alive?
Puneeth Rajkumar died owing to cardiac arrest on October 29th, 2021.
What is Puneeth Rajkumar’s net worth?
His net worth is valued to be 25 million dollars
What is the address of the new Puneeth Rajkumar house?
The Puneeth Rajkumar house is located at 249, 18th cross road, Sadashiv Nagar, Bengaluru
Who did Puneeth Rajkumar hire for the interior of his new house?
Puneeth Rajkumar chose Godrej Interio for designing the interiors of his new house. He was methodically involved in every single detail of the house, from the room planning to the interiors as well.