Overview | Services | Registration | Tax Payment | Verify Payment | Create ID | Application Status | Contact Info | FAQ
Almost all Indian states have undergone massive development and one such state has to be Haryana. It underwent massive urbanization and one can see several developments taking place.
The department of Urban Local Bodies of Haryana is responsible for the maintenance of the basic civic infrastructure like parks, roads, drainage, electricity and more. Even the payment of ULB Haryana property tax is handled by this body and the state seems to be making quite a lot of progress in this regard.
What Is The ULB Haryana Property Tax?
Here, we are going to talk about ULB Haryana property tax and what it is about. We want you to know the different details associated with this form of tax and thereby give you a head start in understanding its nuances of it.
The revenue generated out of this tax payment is utilized by the urban local bodies for maintaining the civic infrastructure and ensuring the state continues to march on the roads to development.
ULB Haryana Department Services
If you will like to know the list of services that this department has to offer, here are the details.
- Application of new property ID
- Checking the status of the above application
- Generation of no dues certificate
- Change of permission for land use
- Changing the name of the owner in the property tax register
- Sale of house/shop
- Application for water supply and sewage connection
- Conveyance deed
- Building plan approval
- License for running flour mills
- Application and renewal of fire NOC
- Marriage registration
- License for lodging house
- Permission for communication infrastructure installation
- Community centre booking
- Application for installing temporary structure
So, if you need any of the above services, you can easily seek the help of this department and it will carry out the work for you.
How To Register On The ULB Haryana Property Tax Website?
Whenever you are looking to access the site for different features, the first thing you need to do is register yourself. Here are the steps to be followed.
- Head to the official website of ULB Haryana
- On the home page, click on the tab that reads online services
- Under this option itself, you will find a URL in front of payment of property tax dues, click on that
- You will land on a new page
- Here you need to click on the new registration tab
- A new form will open. You need to enter the requested particulars
- Now click on the register button
- You will then be registered as a new user and get the login credentials
How To Pay The Tax?
The Haryana administration decided to offer the facility to offer payment in both online and offline modes. Here are the steps you need to follow when you are looking to make the payment.
- Head to the official website of ULB Haryana
- On the home page, choose the option that reads ‘Online Services’
- Under this option, you need to click on the URL that is present in front of the option that reads payment of property tax dues
- Your will land on a new page that will prompt you to login
- If you have already registered before, you can choose to log in with your registered mobile number. When logging in, make sure to choose the Citizen option from the drop-down list
- If you are not registered, you will need to click on the new user registration tab and then you can follow the on-screen steps
- You will have to enter several details including district, house number, property number, and more
- When the details have been duly filled in, you can log in and proceed with the online payment. There are several payment methods that are accepted and you can choose any of them to complete the formalities
How To Verify The Payment On The ULB Haryana Website?
After you have made the payment, you may be looking to verify the status of your payment made. To do so, you will have to follow the below steps.
- Head to the official ULB Haryana website
- In the new tab, click on the tab that says verify payment
- A new window will pop
- Enter details like transaction number, mobile number, and owner name as well
- Now hit the search button
- The details of the payment status will then pop on the screen
How To Create A New Property ID For Haryana Tax Payment?
The Haryana government made it a point to offer a unique property ID to each of the houses in Haryana. This was done under the unique property management system. However, still, several houses are present that don’t have a property Id and therefore they face a lot of difficulties when it comes to making payments. This is why the government made the provision to create a new property ID. This ensures that those people who don’t have an ID yet can follow these steps and create one for their house.
- Head to the ULB Haryana official website
- Now login to the site using your credentials
- Upon login, you will be able to see the property that is registered under your name
- You can choose to search property using different filters including the likes of the colony, owner, mobile number, district and more
- If you don’t have any property listed even under these heads, you will find a link at the very bottom that reads please click here. This is for the sake of creating a new property id. You need to click that
- A new page will pop with the details of terms and conditions, make sure to read it and then click on the proceed button
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you need to offer the details of the property along with the owners
- Make sure to enter all details as asked including the district, colony, and more
- You can choose the map along the colony boundary as well. Feel free to use the pointer drag feature to precisely mark the territory
- When you are done, click on Next and then enter the owner’s details when prompted
- Now you need to click on Add Owner and then you will have to fill in the details of the property construction
- When the details have been duly submitted, a declaration will pop up. You need to read it carefully and then if you agree, hit the submit button
- When you submit the form, you will get an OTP on your number
- Upon entering the OTP, the application number will be generated for you
This number will be needed if you want to enquire about the status of your property ID application
How To Check The Property ID Application Status?
If you want to check the status of your property ID application, here are the steps you will need to follow.
- Head to the official website
- Choose my property/payment tab
- A list of properties will pop up. Go through the list to check if your property is listed there or not
- If you don’t find your property on the list, it means that your property is yet to be assigned
- You can then head to the home page again
- Click on the tab that reads application status
- Now in the window that pops, enter your application number
- Now click on the application status
- The exact status will be displayed for you
If you want to get in touch with the deportment ULB Haryana, here are the details
Director-General, Urban Local Bodies, Haryana
Office: Bays No. 11-14, Sector-4, Panchkula
Phone No: 0172-2590082, 0172-2580700
Call Timings: 9:00 Am to 5:00 pm (Monday to Saturday -Working Days)
Can you pay the property tax online on the ULB Haryana portal?
Yes, you can pay it in both online and offline format.
Does the ULB Haryana Portal offer various services?
Yes, the portal has tons of services to offer. If you want to avail any of it, you can head to the website.
Can you also use this portal to apply for fire NOC?
Yes, you can do so using this website itself
Do all homes have a property id?
Yes, all homes have a property ID. In case, your house doesn’t have one, you can choose to apply for it to get an ID
What does the government do with the money generated as property tax?
The property tax money is used for different types of civil and maintenance work and to ensure better development of the state can happen.
Where can you reach the ULB Haryana body?
You can choose to visit them in person at their physical office. Alternatively, you also have their phone number and email id details available. Based on your ease and reference, you can choose any mode of contact that you want.
Do you have an app for the ULB Haryana portal?
No, right now there is no app for this portal. You can choose to surf this website from your mobile browser, but there’s no app available for use.