White Colour | Exterior Colour | Blue-Grey | Sophisticated Aquamarine | Herb Green | Mint Green | Buttery Yellow | Light Blue | Imperial Blue | Barn Red | Toasty Brown | Dramatic Black | Subdued Taupe | Cavern Clay | Olive Green | Seaside Colour | Vastu Color | Exterior Paint | Remarks
Looking to spruce up your home’s exterior with a fresh new paint color? Check out our 15 best exterior, rich olive green paint schemes that will inject some life into your home!
Fall is in the air, and what better way to show it off than with some beautiful colors on the exterior of your home? Improving your home’s curb appeal may be as simple as choosing a new exterior paint color. We’ve got some fantastic choices for you if you’re searching for a fresh aquamarine exterior paint color.
Whether you’re looking for a bold new hue or want to update a tired old color, these 15+ outside paint color schemes are perfect for your home.
Outside Paint Color Schemes for Your Home with Pictures
When you’re thinking about painting your home, it’s essential to consider the colors that will look best on your property. You can choose any color you want, as long as it’s compatible with the other colors in your home and the colors of the exterior walls. But what if you want to paint your house a different color than the exterior walls?
Here are some outside paint color schemes that can work well with different homes:
1. Blue and Yellow: This color scheme is perfect for a home with a lot of blue in its design. It will harmonize well with homes that have yellow trim or siding.
2. Green and Brown: This color scheme is perfect for homes with many green designs. It will harmonize well with homes that have brown trim or siding.
3. Gray and Beige: This color scheme is grand for homes with a lot of gray in their design. It will harmonize well with homes that have beige trim or siding.
1. White colour combination
Adding a splash of color to your home’s exterior can brighten up any day and inject some personality into your property. However, choosing the right paint color can be tricky.
To help you choose the right outside paint color, we’ve put together a few schemes to get you started. Each scheme features a different mix of colors that work well together.
Start by consulting our white paint color guide if you’re thinking of painting your home’s exterior white. Alternatively, if you want to add some warm colors to your palette, consider our red and orange exterior paint color schemes.
Whatever color scheme you choose, be sure to take into account the weather conditions in your area. For example, if it’s going to be hot and sunny all summer long, go for a brighter color like yellow or pink. Conversely, if it’s going to be cold and rainy most of the time, go for a more muted color like neutrals or blues.
No matter what color you decide on for your home exterior, be sure to get a free consultation from one of our experts at one of our stores today!
2. Exterior colour schemes: Greys
If you’re looking for a fresh new look for your home exterior, you can try a color scheme that features greys. Grey is a versatile, neutral color that works well with home decor.
Here are some tips for choosing the right grey paint for your home:
- Start by selecting the right shade of grey. Many different shades of grey are available, so it’s essential to find one that fits your style.
- Choose a grey that has a bit of warmth to it. This will help to make your home look welcoming and comfortable.
- Remember to choose a grey that is appropriate for the climate where you live. Grey paint will fade in direct sunlight, so choose a shade that won’t show wear from the sun’s exposure.
3. Warm Blue-Grey
Outside paint colors are one of your most essential decisions when painting your home. Not only do you want to pick a color that will look great, but you also want to pick one that will protect your home from the elements.
One of the best exterior paint colors for a warm-toned house is blue-grey. This color is perfect for homes in the sun or with a lot of vegetation near the house.
Blue-grey can be used on both the front and back of your home. It’s also an excellent color for decks and porches. Select a coat of paint that protects your home from the elements.
4. A Sophisticated Aquamarine
Aquamarine is an excellent choice for those who want to make their home look stylish and modern. This color is perfect for homes with a coastal feel or homes in the suburbs.
If you’re looking for an exterior paint color that is light but also sophisticated, choose aquamarine. This color will not overwhelm your home and give it a fresh look.
Consider using aquamarine as the primary exterior paint color for your home. This will help to create a cohesive look for your entire property.
5. Natural Herb Green
Consider using a natural herb green as your exterior paint color to add a touch of nature to your home. This hue is perfect for adding a little bit of liveliness to any room in your house. Here are five different exterior paint color schemes that you can use to achieve this look.
Soft Woodland Forest
This scheme features natural woodsy green paint on the exterior of your home. You can achieve this look by using light green or mossy green paint on the trim and windows and darker greens on the roof and walls.
This scheme features a bright, cheerful herb green paint on the exterior of your home. You can achieve this look by using a light or medium shade of green on the trim and windows and darker shades of green on the roof and walls.
The Classic Green & Yellow House
This scheme features an excellent, classic green exterior paint with yellow accents. You can achieve this look by using light or medium shades of green on the trim and windows and darker shades of green on the roof, siding, and doors.
6. Mint green is the top pick!
Mint green is an excellent color for exterior home paint schemes. It is a fresh, excellent colour that will make your home look modern and stylish.
If you are looking for a paint color that will match most home exterior colors, mint green is a great choice. It is a relatively low-cost paint color option that won’t cost you much.
Some other reasons why mint green should be your top pick for home exterior paint schemes include the following:
- Mint green is a popular color among homeowners.
- It has a wide range of complementary colours.
- It is easy to dilute and apply.
7. Exterior Paint Colour: Buttery Yellow
Looking for a happy medium between traditional yellow and lemon yellow? We love the mellow, buttery hue—lemon yellow! This color is perfect for adding a touch of warmth to any exterior paint color scheme.
Here are three tips to help you achieve this classic exterior paint color:
1) Use it as a secondary color. When paired with other colors in the same family (such as blue or green), #7 can create a harmonious look that’s both sophisticated and approachable.
2) Mix it with other colors. If you’re looking for something more subtle, try using #7 as a complementary color to another hue in your palette. For example, if you’re painting your home in navy blue, add a touch of #7 to give it some life.
3) Use it as an accent. When applied sparingly, #7 can add just the right amount of brightness and vibrancy to your exterior paint job. So go ahead—show off your favorite shades of lemon yellow!
8. Dreamy Light Blue
Want to add a touch of dreamy light blue to your exterior paint color scheme? Here are three different color combinations that you can try.
Dreamy Light Blue & Baby Blue: Add a touch of baby blue to the top and bottom of your dreamy light blue paint color. This will give your home a tranquil look.
Dreamy Light Blue & Navy: Add a touch of navy to the top and bottom of your dreamy light blue paint color. This will give your home a more professional look.
Dreamy Light Blue & Teal: Add a touch of teal to the top and bottom of your dreamy light blue paint color. This will give your home a refreshing feel.
9. The classic Imperial Blue paint job wins out!
The classic imperial blue paint job is always favoured when painting your home exterior. But what if you want to add a bit of character to your home?
Take a look at these five distinct exterior paint color combinations with Imperial Blue that you can use to give your house a one-of-a-kind appearance.
1. Bright and Bold Blue: This bright and bold blue paint color scheme is perfect for homes that want to stand out from the crowd. You can use this color on the exterior of your home or on the trim around your windows and doors.
2. Soft Sea Green: If you want a soft and calming color scheme, try using sea green on your home’s exterior. This color is perfect for homes near the ocean or other coastal areas. You can also use this color on your garden or patio furniture.
3. Warm Browns: For homes that want a more traditional look, try using warm browns on your exterior walls and trim. This color is versatile enough to be used in any type of home. You can also use this color to create a focal point in your home’s interior design.
4. Bright Yellow: If you want to add some excitement to your home’s exterior, try using bright
10. Barn red
Incorporating a splash of barn red into your home’s decor is a great way to make a statement and draw in guests. This color is an excellent option if you want your home’s exterior to be vivid and engaging. Moreover, it’s ideal for those who wish to make their homes seem cozy and welcoming.
Here are some tips on how to choose the suitable Barn red paint colour for your home:
1. Barn red paint color compatible with your existing home décor. If you have traditional or traditional homes, choose a barn red paint color that harmonizes with those styles.
2. Barn red is a complementary color to your other exterior colors. If you have other colors on your home, such as blue or green, make sure the Barn red paint color compliments those colors without being too overpowering.
3. Choose a Barn red paint color that will look good in any weather condition. “Barn red” is an outdoor paint color, so it will look great on homes in sunny areas or areas that experience seasonal changes such as snow or rain.
11. A Toasty Brown
You can choose a toasty brown color if you want warmth and character for your home’s exterior. This color is perfect for fall or winter and will help create an elegant and sophisticated look.
Use a software program like Color Matching Service to get the most accurate color representation. You can enter the hue, saturation, and lightness values for each paint sample, and the program will generate a suggested color scheme for your home.
If you’re unsure which outside paint color to choose, consider using one of our six popular outside house colors. Each color has been carefully selected to complement different styles and homes.
12. Dramatic black
If you want to add a little drama to your home’s exterior, black is the perfect color choice. Not only does it look great, but it also provides some serious protection from the elements.
There are many different outside paint colour schemes that you can choose from. You can choose a traditional black and white or a more vibrant colour scheme. Whatever color you choose, make sure it matches your home’s décor.
If you’re new to painting your home’s exterior, start by painting the trim and window frames first. This will give you a good foundation for building your other colours.
Above all, take care when painting your home’s exterior. Use proper safety precautions and take measurements before beginning any project.
13. Subdued Taupe
Try a subdued taupe if you’re looking for a subtle way to update your home’s exterior paint color. This color will harmonize well with other home colors and give your property a clean and modern look.
To get the perfect subdued taupe paint color for your home, start by exploring different paint brands and samples.
Once you have found a paint colour, you like –
- confirm the shade with a pro painter.
- be sure to apply it in a strategic location in your home.
For example, use muted tones around windows and doors to help balance out the brighter colors elsewhere on the property. If you’re interested in updating your home’s exterior paint color, check out our blog section for more tips and advice!
14. Earthy Cavern Clay
Clay is a versatile exterior house color used in various settings. Clay is perfect for rural or suburban homes that want an earthy feel. This is an excellent exterior house color because it has many characteristics. It can be used in various settings, from contemporary homes to traditional homes.
Here are some tips for choosing the right exterior paint color scheme for your home.
1. Choose an Earthy Cavern Clay Color
Earthy Cavern Clay colors are perfect for rural or suburban homes that want an earthy feel. These colors are versatile and can be used in a variety of settings. You can find these colors in liquid and powder form, so you can choose whichever one best suits your needs.
2. Consider Your Home’s Surroundings
Before selecting an exterior house color, consider your home’s surroundings. Your home will look different depending on the surrounding landscape and architecture. You should also consider the weather conditions in your area.
3. Match Your Home’s Exterior Paint to your Windows and Doors Colours.
When choosing an exterior house color, match the colors of your windows and doors.
15. Rich Olive Green
Outdoor paint colors are perfect for adding a pop of vibrant color to any home. Some of our top choices include rich olive green. You can combine this hue with mustard yellow and seafoam green. Whether you’re looking for a subtle update or want to go all out, these exterior paint color schemes are sure to please. Give one of them a try this season and see the difference!
16. Cheerful Seaside Colour
If you’re looking for a fresh and cheerful way to spruce up your exterior home paint color, consider opting for a seaside hue. From light blue to bright yellow, these colors will bring out the natural beauty of your home’s architecture and add a touch of joy to any day.
Once you have chosen your colors, prepare your surface by cleaning it well with a mild soap and water solution. This will help to remove any oils or dirt that may discolor the new paint.
Finally, apply the paint using a standard brush or roller. Make sure to apply enough paint so that it covers the entire surface. If necessary, use a trowel or roller to smooth out any bumps or dips on the surface.
Exterior Vastu Color Schemes
Choosing the exterior paint color is one of the most important decisions you will make when remodeling your home. You may be wondering what color schemes to choose and whether or not there is a specific color you are drawn to.
Several different exterior paint color schemes can be used on your home.
Monochromatic. This means that the exterior walls and trim are painted the same color, usually white or black. This gives your home a clean and uniform look, and it can match many different interior colors. It is also easy to change the color of the trim and walls if you want to change the look of your home.
Coordinated Colour. In this scheme, the exterior trim and walls are painted a different color than the main body of the house. This creates a more exciting look and can help create a sense of openness or spaciousness in your home. Coordinated Colour schemes are often used in modern homes, as they add an element of sophistication to them.
The Vastu Compatibility of Interior and Exterior Paint Colours
You have several options when choosing the right paint color for your home. You can choose a traditional color scheme, or you can go with a more dramatic color scheme.
- One of the significant benefits of using a traditional color scheme is that it’s Vastu-compatible. This means that the colors harmonize and are in harmony with your surrounding environment. This makes your home look brighter and more spacious.
- If you’re looking for a more dramatic color scheme, you can choose colors that contrast with your surroundings. This will make your home stand out and look more modern. You can also choose colors that are complementary to each other, which will create a balance between chaos and order.
Whatever paint color you choose, consult with a Vastu consultant to ensure that it’s compatible with your home’s layout and energy flow.
Concluding Remarks – Exterior Paint Schemes for the House
When selecting a suitable exterior paint scheme for your home, it’s essential to consider various factors.
First and foremost, you should decide on your primary color scheme.
After selecting your primary color, you’ll want to consider adding secondary colors to accentuate different parts of your home.
For example, if you have a neutral wall in your living room that could use a pop of color, choose a complementary exterior paint color for the walls outside your home. Or, if you have a dark wood deck that needs some brightness, select a light-colored exterior paint for the house.
Whatever your choice, make sure to consult with an experienced painter to ensure that your chosen paint scheme is perfect for your home and personality.